Chapter 4

AN: Hey guys, thanks for the support on this story. I have a weird idea, which is similar to Arrow the show, where it goes back and forth between flashbacks. Let me know if you want that, or if you want me to just do all the flashbacks, and then show Percy in the present. Also, I just realized how long this story is going to be. Each chapter is one episode...jeez that's like 150+ chapters, and, if I'm being honest, I don't really enjoy writing to this story as much as my other Percy Jackson one, so I won't be updating this one as much, but I still will be. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

Percy knew there weren't enough rations for the three of them, and he didn't want to use his powers, so he just sat there waiting. Suddenly, Robert pulled out a gun.

"Dad?" Percy asked. Robert looked grimly at Percy before shooting Hackett in the head, causing Percy to jump backwards. "Dad?" Percy asked again, this time with a scared tone.

Robert looked at Percy in the eyes. "Write my wrongs Percy. Survive. Survive for Moira and for my son," he said, putting the gun to his head.

"NO!" Percy yelled as Robert pulled the trigger, the light leaving his eyes as he slumped to the surface of the life raft. Percy cradled Robert, sad to be losing another father figure, but quickly dried the tears on his face. He would survive. He was in his element, and could find a nearby island. He would do it for Moira, for Oliver, and most of all, for Thea.

Present: 5 YEARS LATER

Percy ran through the forest, swiping branches away from his face and racing towards his location. When he reached it, he stabbed a knife into a rock and lit and arrow on fire. He pulled it back, beads of sweat going down his face, and fired, causing a makeshift explosion on the beach as it hit a massive bonfire. Luckily for Percy, there was a fishing boat, and they noticed the explosion.

The boat reached the island, and what the fishermen saw shocked them. They saw a hooded man who was well built, and had long blond hair and a long, shaggy blonde beard. However, when they raised the hood, the eyes of the man shocked them even more. They were sea-green, but were not sparkling. They were cold and dark, and looked like they could kill you.

Percy was taken onto a fishing boat and when he reached mainland China, he was able to make his way back to Starling by vapor travelling. In the five years he was gone, he was able to perfect his skills. When he got home, he was immediately treated by the Queen's doctor, Dr Lamb. He revealed to Moira that his body was heavily scarred, and that he even had some brands on it. He warned her, that Oliver might be different now.

Moira walked into the room, and Percy turned around. "Hey Moira," he said.

Moira rushed towards Oliver. "Percy, I missed you so much. I'm sorry for what you had to go through."

Percy returned the hug. "Hey, I'm fine. I've been through worse. However, Oliver has changed, but I haven't. I will be more responsible, and will try and not get into trouble, okay Moira?"

Moira chuckled. "Okay Oliver," she said loudly.

After a little while, Moira and Percy made their way home, and Percy surprised the driver by offering to take his own briefcase, which was important to him. Percy was happy. He was back in Starling, and he was able to be more of himself now. He could be serious, yet funny, but could also not go partying every day, something which he didn't enjoy. He was 27 now, and he would have responsibilities.

When he entered, he saw a tall, familiar looking, black man embrace Moira. "Hey Oliver, you remember Walter, right?" Moira asked. "Walter Steele?"

"Yes, of course," Percy said with a forced smile, setting a mental note to look up who Walter was.