Chapter 3

AN: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed part 2. If you haven't already, please check out my other Percy Jackson story, I do update it regularly. Anyways, please let me know what you guys think, and please enjoy!

Recap:

Moira went up to him and gave him a big hug. "Thank you Percy, for being my son," she said, tears still streaking down her face. Percy gave Robert a nod before breaking away and giving Moira a smile, a smile that she was used to seeing from her son.

During that day, Percy moved all of his things into Oliver's room, while Oliver's body was put to rest in a funeral with only Moira, Robert, and Percy in a place where no one would come to look. Percy would come to this grave every day and apologize to Oliver, and tell him his friends will be okay.

On May 21st, 2003, Percy Jackson woke up, not as Percy Jackson, a cousin of the Queens, but Oliver Queen, heir to a billion-dollar company and brash high school kid who drank and did drugs and who slept around. From that day forward, Percy Jackson's life would be changed forever.

Present:

Percy really didn't like being Oliver. His personality was very different. He was more reserved, and while they both had daredevil tendencies, Percy's were more towards fighting and killing monsters, while Oliver preferred to drink and smoke instead.

He also hated keeping Thea and Oliver's friends in the dark. He had spent some time around them, and while he wasn't as smart as Annabeth or his other demigod friends, who he missed greatly, he was able to keep the image of Oliver up so that no one was suspicious.

However, when Oliver's friends were around, Percy made an effort to spend time with Thea, and they grew close quickly. He was also able to keep up with his studies with his tutors outside of school so he could act like a douchebag in school.

Percy was like a coin. In public, he was Oliver, a brash rich boy who liked to party hard. In private, he was Percy, a quiet kid who was in yet another adventure. By the time the fall had rolled around, Percy, even though he didn't really like it, began to sleep around. He also got into public altercations to keep up his image as an asshole.

Eventually, May 16th 2004 rolled around, and Percy was now 19, due to him being Oliver. Him being underaged didn't stop him from going to clubs with Tommy and coming home "wasted". Percy never actually got drunk, as he could control the liquids in the alcohol to make it so he wouldn't be intoxicated.

Before his birthday, he had applied to multiple Ivy League schools for the fall of 2004, as Percy knew that due to Oliver being rich, he could go anywhere he wanted. However, Percy had started to like Laurel, but not as romantically as he would have hoped, as he knew the real Oliver was in love with her, and knew they needed to start dating.

He went to Harvard in the fall of 2004, and immediately dropped out after a month of nonstop partying. Percy would "drink" all night long and hook up with girls left and right He realized that, one, he wouldn't be able to keep up with the course load, and two, the real Oliver would have dropped out sooner. He quickly transferred to Yale for the spring semester, but dropped out soon after as well, doing similar things during his time at Yale as he did at Harvard. He knew he needed to keep his image of being an asshole, and this was the best way he could.

When he returned to Starling, Percy first stopped by Queen Mansion to see Thea and his "parents". Every time he thought of that word, he thought of Sally and Paul. He still missed them, and hoped they were in Elysium together. He had also never stopped praying to the Greek Gods, mostly Hestia, Poseidon, and Hera due to their gifts, and occasionally Hephaestus, Apollo, and Artemis for similar reasons. He was also able to train and keep in shape, and while he doubted Oliver would do that, he would always make sure he was fit, but made sure nobody could notice.