Chapter 6

AN: Hey guys, I know it's been a while, I've been busy, and I haven't had the best internet, so I wasn't able to post. Anyway, for this story, I will be doing in depth recaps for each episode of Arrow, but eventually, I might start jumbling them together and recapping them with just the important bits, as it might get long and boring. Also, I wanted to let you know that I will not be updating every day or even every few days. I am going to be a senior in high school this year, and this year academically is the most important year of my life, so I won't always have time to update this story, especially since the chapters are quite long. However, I will do my best to make sure I upload as much as possible, and I hope you guys understand. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

Percy sighed. "Honestly, it's too hard, just to keep all these secrets, of my past life, of my current life, it's just too hard. I just want to give up, and just succumb to that feeling, but I know I can't. Honestly, I miss my friends, especially Annabeth, but I hope she went for rebirth and she'll move on. Honestly, I'm finally ready to move on. You asked me to save the city, to right your wrongs. I will. I swear," Percy said, not wanting to swear on the Styx just in case something happened.

"However, I can't be Oliver. I can't just be Oliver. I need to be Percy too," Percy said. "However, I don't want to dishonor your son's memory, but to save the city, I might have to, I'm sorry Robert," Percy said, before walking away back to the car, but not before gesturing for workers to dig up his tombstone.

"Will you be going out tonight, sir?" Diggle asked.

"Definitely," Percy said, before heading into the car.

Present:

Percy was training in the lair when he thought about his identity as Oliver. He knew the rest of the Queens, especially Thea, could never know that he wasn't actually Oliver. He knew that his mission given to him by Robert would take priority over his life as Oliver, but he wanted to make sure Thea was safe.

He took a look at his list, and recognized a name from the news. James Holder. His corporation had been putting defective smoke detectors in low income housing in the Glades. There have been too many fires and funerals, and it must end.

Percy took out his bow and put Anaklusmos on his hip, not wanting people to question why his sword comes from a pen, and vapor travelled to an apartment building and changed his appearance to his old raven hair.

He quickly entered the building and calmly pulled out his bow, swiftly taking out two armed guards. He used the water vapor in the air to sense other guards, but found none, so he ran up to the roof.

He approached silently, and fired an arrow into the bottle of beer Jason Holder was carrying, causing him to yelp in shock.

"I have armed security inside. All I have to do is call out," Holder said nervously.

"Call them," Percy replied simply. "They can't hear you," he said, dropping the two guns of the guards.

"What the hell do you want?" Holder asked.

"How many people died in those fires?" Percy asked. "How many died due to your selfish actions?"

Jason Holder just stood there. Unknown to both men though, there was a man a rifle in the building across from them, lining up a shot.

"The courts say you don't owe your victims anything, but I disagree," Percy said.

Percy pulled back his bow, and nocked an arrow. "Jason Holder, you have..." he started, before he heard a gunshot come from across the way. Percy sensed the man was in the building across, so he fired two quick arrows and ducked behind part of the structure.