Chapter 5

AN: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. I will upload this consistently, hopefully every 8-10 days, maybe faster if I feel like it, but I am more focused on my personal life and my other story. Anyways, please enjoy!

Recap:

"It's nothing Laurel, just some issues next door," he lied smoothly. "You should stay away from me. You'll get hurt, and I can't do that to you. I know you and Tommy have become close since I...left. Maybe spend some time with him," he said seriously, before walking away.

Percy vapor travelled to the factory and sat down in front of his computer. He typed in a password and started to transfer funds from a bank account into multiple people's bank account. He then crossed Adam Hunt's name off this list, as he had just taken $40 million dollars using an arrow. Yes, that arrow he fired was a trick arrow, and allowed him to access Hunt's back accounts.

Percy sat back in his chair, ready to wage war on the corrupt criminal elite that plagued Starling, a war that started with Robert, but would end with him.

Present:

Percy chased another corrupt businessman across the roof after coolly picking off each of his men with arrows and his signature leaf-shaped blade. Marcus Redmond had been embezzling money through a pension fund, and his name was on the List. After killing or wounding each of Redmond's men, Percy quickly caught up to the businessman and shot him in the leg, causing him to scream.

"Marcus Redmond, you have failed this city," Percy said.

Marcus Redmond slowly backed up. "What are you talking about? I didn't do nothing."

Percy internally chuckled at the double negative. He walked up to the man and dragged him over to the fans on the roof. "You call your partner, and you give those pensioners back their money!" he barked.

Percy removed the man's head from the fans, the businessman truly frightened. "Who are you?"

Percy turned around. "I'm your worst nightmare," he said before jumping off the roof and vapor travelling away.

He reappeared in the basement of Robert's old factory and changed his appearance back to Oliver. He went to his father's notebook, and crossed another name off the list. It felt good, crossing a name off the list. Every time he did so, he was getting rid of a corrupt individual in the place that had grown on him. He still missed New York, but Starling had become a second home for him.

Before returning home, Percy brought out Anaklusmos and trained on a sparring dummy for a little while, keeping himself in fighting shape. After a while, he vapor travelled back to his room and got ready for a restless sleep.

Percy came down to see Thea, Walter and Moira watching the news. Apparently, Marcus Redmond had put money back into the pensioner's fund, just like he told him to, but said it was his original plan all along. Original plan, my ass, he thought.

"Dude, what is up with this vigilante?" Percy asked. "He's getting more air time than the Kardashians."

"How exactly do you know who they are?" Thea asked.

"I've been catching up," Percy lied. "It's nice to see how much our culture has improved."

Percy heard Moira grumbling about how the city used to be safe, when Walter walked up to him. "You have any questions, Oliver?"

Percy turned to Walter. "It's just a simple proof of life declaration."

Percy chuckled. "I'll be fine, Walter. I've been to court several times."