Chapter 1 : Road trip

"Rain come on it's 3 o'clock, we're gonna be late!" Anna shouts outside my door. She wears a blue raincoat with a sweater underneath and some black sneakers. "the boys and Cassie will meet us at the gas station" she continues.

"today's the day?" I replied while putting my hair in a bun. "today's the day WOOP WOOP ROAD TRIP BABY!" she shouts again. Anna had been my best friend since we were a little kid. Both of our families basically one family.

......

"Where have you guys been?" said the boy with the black curly hair with a pearl white t-shirt and black jeans. Alexander. "chill out Xander, what? it's only been like 10 minutes?" I shout back. Then suddenly Cassie jumps and hugs both me and Anna. "ahh I'm so glad we decided to do this thing" she lets go "now come, we don't wanna be late for the sunset don't we?" as she pulls both of our hands towards the jeep.

here we go...

We're in a road where we are in between the woods, burgundy pink skies above us, winds are rushing through our hair, I open up my arms widely so I can feel the breeze even more. It really feels like a music video.

We stop at this hill where we can see the sun sets clearly. Do you smell that air? Fresh air indeed. From this hill, we can see the road that we've been on for 2 hours and the woods. We set up a picnic near the edge. "hey rain don't just stand there, help us won't you?"  Leo shouts behind me. He's wearing a black shirt with a beanie on his golden-brown almost blonde hair.

The sun had set. Its getting dark, the flashlight on our phones leads the way. "Xander where did you park the car?" I asked. "wait I remember precisely that I park it here" he replied as he points to the spot. "Well, if you park it here, it would be right over here.  Right, Xander?! " Cassie shouts as she starts to panic. "cassie calm down" as I put my arms around her. I look around us, pitch-black surrounding us. I feel like someone's watching us.

"Are we lost?" Anna says as she puts her hand over her forehead. "no..no..we're not" Leo stutters. "oh just admitted we are freaking lost!" Cassie shouts again.

"guys... guys calm down, let's just retrace our steps and go back to the hill so we know that this is the right path" as I put my hair in a bun.

As we went back, we couldn't find the hill. It was supposed to be a two-minute hike, but nothing.

No hill, no car, no way back.