CHALO,BB KHELTE HEIN

Sidharth and adarsh together left for mumbai next day,the meeting was individual,because they cant meet the other contestants before the show.Shehnaaz was already done with her meeting.sidharth and adarsh also finished their meeting signed their contract ,made some necessary changes and they left back for Delhi.

This time biggboss had celebrity and commoners mixed.

Celebrities

Rashmi desai

Deboleena Bhattacharjee

Koena Mitra

Shefali Bagga

Daljeet Kaur

Arti Singh

Mahira Sharma 

Sidharth Dey

Asim Riaz 

Abumalik

Vishal Adithya Singh

Vikas Gupta

COMMONERS

Sidharth Oberoi

Adarsh Dubey

Shehnaaz Shukla

Pallavi Gupta(i am sorry,i missed her photo in characters chapter,i have updated in it,please check it,she is not friend to anyone)

TOTAL OF 16 CONTESTANTS(8 pairs)

This season of BB ,is not of the connection one(i hate it),it is the double trouble one,i dont know whether you guys remember or not season 9 of bigg boss,the prince narula,kiswer merchant wali season,it had the concept of two contestants tied up with two ends of a belt kind a thing.they had to live in the house like that ,so this time that is the concept.

THE PREMIERE DAY

sidharth was really nervous were as adarsh was so much excited,the whole oberoi family was in mumbai,as sidharth's elder sister neetu lived here,so they came to her house.smitaji was on cloud nine,she was so much excited to send her son for bigg boss,all the packing was done,they didnt had any perfomances as they were the commoners.they finally bid bye to everyone and left for shooting.smitaji and raveena accompanied them.finally the premiere started ,the lights were on ,camera on.in the back stage stood sidharth really nervous,he was new all these hustles and bustles,kushal did try to comfort him,it started,with allah duai hey bgm,salman khan enterd the stage,he wished the audience and started.

"This time as we know it is celebrities and commoners,lets hope we get the best season this time and now let me tell you,how it works.we have 12 celebrity contestants and 4 commoners whom we have selected after now of filters.so the 16 contestants will be made 8 pairs,which is decided by lots.the pairs will have a belt which ties them each other on two ends,they are not allowed to untie it unless asked to do so.so this is bigg boss terah ,yaani tedah,the double trouble.

audience hooted and shouted,sidharth could hear it to his room,his heart raced,he felt everything was gonna change,he felt it as a turning point and he decided lets go with the flow.

in the stage salman khan continued,now lets welcome the celebrity contestants,first we have television ki famous producer,very talented ,mastermind vikas gupta.after him everyone came .but everybody was not kept together,each of them were sent to individual sound proof booths,so they couldnt knew who was there on the stage.salman started calling the commoners,

"first let us meet mr.adarsh dubey from delhi"

adarsh went to the stage

sal:hello mr.dubey,how r u