BIGG BOSS DAY 3

Sidharth and shehnaaz for the first time slept with complete peace as if they hadn't slept before. The morning song played ,as it was the loud voice ,both of them immediately opened their eyes,that is when they realised their proximity and position. their hands interwined, head resting on each others. not to make the scene awkward sidharth, teased shehnaaz.

sid:moti udd ja,kitni papi he tu,mera kanda dukh raha he

she:mein moti nahin hun

sid:wo toh tu he,saath saath gadhi bhi he

by that sidharth slowly got up and pulled shehnaaz by belt,the song was still playing, shehnaaz moved up for a few steps, but the belt was restricting her steps,so she pulled sidharth to gesture him to dance with her, but sidharth who was started to walking towards the dressing area lost his balance with her sudden pull,he tried to support on the side of the bed,but his hands couldn't reach and ended in both of them on the bed ,with shehnaaz on the top of sidharth. Yes their first eyelock, first close look, first time losing each other in each others eyes.they were just staring at each other as if they are in another world ,too far for any one else to interupt. but they were soon back to reality, as soon as they heard mahira's voice nearby. shehnaaz in a snap stood straight and tried their level best to just act nothing happened. then everything went like the daily routine, except for both of them avoiding eye contact or any direct talk.After sometime the task restarted and in team b,everybody ,stood up from their seat.so afterwards bb asked them to assemble in the living area and announced.

jaise aapko pata he ki bb hospital task samapt ho chuki he aur team b ke 1 point ke khilaf 4 point jeethkar is team a is karya ka vijetha ban chuka he.ab waqt he is karya ka anthim natija keliye,bigg boss janna chathe he ki,team a apni kin teen jodiyon ko iss hafte ki nomination prakriya se surakshith karna chahthe hein,aur kin ek jodi he jo iss hafthe nominate ho rahi he.kyun ki team b iss kary mein safal nahin hua,uss team ki saare sadasya iss hafthe nominated hein.team a sadasy aapas mein vichar vimarsh karke apne faisla bata didjiye.

everybody gasped,some where burning with jealousy,beacause 4 of team a members were commoners,despite being that also they got safe and they didnt.team a was quite clear with their decision.except for asim and mahira ,the other three didnt got up from their seats.so everybody was at that stand,asim being "sensible" understood it,but mahira was creating a rift,she was again with her bakwas of mein hun mahira sharma(the special child).same time members of team b was also supporting her.so vikas asked,

vikas:thoda logic use kar baat karo,why we should choose any other pair"

koena:why should mahira be chosen,she played well

sidharth:she played well,but we played better

devoleena:i should u and pallavi should go vikas

shehnaaz:why should they go

devoleena:anyway u guys have no base in industry,agar kisi bhi tarah iss hafthe bach gaya bhi toh,har time woh nahi hogi,ek bar toh wapas jaana hi padega

"biggboss chahthe he ki team a apna faisla bata dijiye"

vikas:biggboss hamari faisla tha asim or mahira ko nominate karne ka,par mahira is not accepting that

"aap log bahumat se ek faisla bata dijiye"

sidharth:bahumat se hamari faisla he ki ham mahira aur asim ko nominate karthe hein

"toh iss hafte nominate huye sadasya he,koena,rashmi,arti,sidharth dey,vishal,devoleena,abumalik,daljeet,asim,aur mahira"

majority of the house was not happy with the nomination,for most of them ego was hurt.after sometime most of them were seated in garden area,there shehnaaz was imitating sidharth saying ,he keep his neck like this.everybody including arti and rashmi were laughing at her antics.then she was showing them  how sidharth dey snores,dey was also laughing seeing that.then arti asked her to imitate koena,she did that.that was it ,they took it as an instigation and koena made it her muddha.