chapter one

Keep it down a voice shouted, Another night can't sleep because of the noises, and gunshots.my name is Ashley Blackwood, am short, long curly black hair with boring brown eyes, small mouth chubby cheeks. Am not fat am thick big boobs, big ass and wide hips. My parents are definitely alive, I was sent packing out of my parents house they definitely hate me especially my mom am the last child of my family got two beautiful sister and one brother, Anna and Annabelle are twin they are light skin brown curly long hair with lighter brown eyes, while my brother Andre black curly hair, light skin with black eyes. Yes they named us with one alphabet. Time for work, I own a bakery a well known bakery.
Good morning what can I get for you, I smiled at the customer (fake smile) hmm darling can I get one coconut bread, three muffins, one chocolate cake to go please, the  customer said with a British accent. Okay sure let me wrap these up for you to go with I said to the customer, after packaging it up for the customer, I went to answer the rest customers. I left early to look for a good apartment I can't continue to live in that shabby place, after so many research of a new apartment I found one a condo two rooms, one big kitchen ,and a sitting room the spaces are so big this will be good for me I said the taps are running, no licking  so good for me.  After paying for the apartment I went home to start packing my stuffs. The new place is close to my bakery. No phone call, no messages  I got no friends, my family don't talk to me anymore, few days later I packed into my new apartment after setting everything up I login into my IG account seeing that I got so many requests to bake cakes wedding cakes, birthday cakes, anniversary cakes, treats and so on I clicked into one of the Messages requesting me to bake a birthday cake for a five year old girl after discussing the wages and where to bring the cake. The cake is not due till two weeks. I start baking for my bakery tomorrow, am not poor I got some money from my grandparents my mom parents actually they gave it to me as a birthday gift I used the money to buy the place where my bakery is I bought the equipment for the bakery am kinda pretty rich for my self I feed my self and no one else.