Chapter Six

Can I speak to your manager here , where is your manager? The baritone voice shouted, I came out of my office and saw Raoul the rude guy racist guy, how may I help you sir I smiled at him, you again I need to speak to your manager real quick he said I am the manager sir how may I help you I said to him, he looked at me with anger in his eyes you think am joking here young lady I need to see your manager you negro he said am sorry you just can't talk to me like that, you are standing on my property you piece of shit I said to him, he glared at me with hate if look could kill I would be dead by now, listen here you piece of stupid trash I don't care I came here to buy this property you don't know what I can do to you am powerful than you he said, I don't care moron this property is mine you can't collect it from me I said to him, you're just a waste of space too fat he said to me with no emotions in his face I slapped him you listen to me very well I don't care am not fat am not selling my property now get out I will destroy you I said to him, he just left , Ashley are we going to loose this bakery Janice asked me, no we are not loosing it this is my property I said to her.
  Jessica just barged into my office what do you want Jessica I said with no worries in my voice see Ashley I can't continue to work with you I don't want to work as a waitress again, so get to the point Jessica I don't have all day Jessica I said to her am going to work with Anna and Annabelle at their fashion house she said okay you can go I said to her she was surprised at my response you think I have any say In what you're doing I don't anymore if you decided to work as a fashion designer no problem I don't care what you do anymore you're not my problem I said to her she left . Now I have to find a new waitress/Baker what a stressful day.

  Madam can you sign here and here the mailman said after signing everything he gave me my package a small envelope an invite to my family dinner party.