I Hate Him.

Song - Heather By Conan Grey.

(A/N: I'll tell you when to play the song.)

I sit on bed with my laptop perched on my lap stressfully typing my essay due for Literature in literally 3 days I'm so stressed I'm usually early with submitting my homework but I had no time because someone locked me out my dorm to have sex with my bloody roommate argh. I feel myself breathe in relief to finally have some peace and quiet until it's interrupted with my door swinging open with my roommate Heather and the man whore Harry Styles. Yeah, I called him that because he is, he is known for having sex with any girl that moves. I can't stand him and he can't stand me probably because I don't fall to his feet. Oh and he was that someone who locked me out of my fucking dorm room.

They both stumble through the door holding hands Harry is Heather's usual hook up buddy. Harry is wearing his usual black jeans and a black shirt with boots looking goddamn hot. I grimace in disgust I did not just call that sack of STD's attractive, yuck. He looks up at me and smirks whilst checking out my outfit.

I look down at my outfit I feel my cheeks heat in embarrassment realising I'm wearing my bunny pyjamas and fluffy socks, as you can tell I wasn't expecting any company

"Hey Y/N you don't mind Harry over do you?" Heather smiles innocently at me knowing I'm too nice to say no. "I guess I don't have a choice." I grumble in reply, Harry catches my comment and smiles evilly at me whilst replying, "Yeah you don't babe." I scoff in reply from him calling me babe, "Don't call me babe you freak." Heather and Harry both laugh at my comment. Heather drags Harry to the bed they both collapse. Heather crawls onto his lap whilst he rests against the headboard I want to puke at their open display of affection.

Heather starts tracing Harry's chest, "So what were you doing in here before we came?" She asks. "Um just finishing off my essay for Literature that is due in 3 days I'm so behind." I groan rubbing my eyes in tiredness. Harry breaks out into a grin as he laughs, "Wow you really are such a nerd? Do you actually have a life Y/N and do anything else besides studying and homework?" His eyes fill with mockery and amusement, fuck he pisses me off.

"Excuse me? At least I'm actually dedicated and don't spend my days fucking every chick that moves! I will actually have a future whilst the only thing you will have Harry is a STD." I snap whilst giving him my biggest death glare I can form.

Harry sits up in anger and glares at me with so much hate, "At least I'm dedicated and will have a future." He mocks my girly voice which only infuriates me more. "You are so pathetic and yeah Y/N I do fuck a lot and that shows I'm actually living my life! You are what 19? And are probably still a virgin with no experience with boys whatsoever." He laughs.