Not So Lonely Christmas After All

Song - Drew Barrymore By SZA.

"Hey, what can I get for you today?" The lady through the drive through asks the speaker at drive through. "Um, can I get a large Mcchicken Meal with a water and 6 nuggets?" I ask shyly. 

"Yeah sure that will be $15.50 drive through when ready." She sweetly says I wish I could have some of her joy even just for a day. I drive through and give her the money ready to finally get my meal, I thank the young girl who hands me the meal.

I park my car in the empty car park there was only three cars in this lonely ass car park. I turn the radio on and the first thing I hear is a cheery woman say, "Merry Christmas everyone hope everyone has a splendid day and make sure to tell their loved ones they are thankful for them in their life!" I abruptly turn off the radio and I feel my throat tense up and a sob arise out of my throat I start playing the song "Fix You" By Coldplay. 

I bite into my Mc Chicken and sob loudly almost choking on my burger I managed to swallow it down without dying how unfortunate. I throw the burger back in the bag feeling the tears start streaming my face. I truly am so pathetic who the fuck spends Christmas alone at Mcdonalds? Oh right me.

My family hate me and want nothing to do with me so that leaves me sobbing in this fucking car park. "Will this ever stop? Will I ever be okay?"I ask in despair as sobs rake through my body as I shake in sadness, this pain will kill me soon enough I know it. I raise my hands and hit my steering wheel, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I shout.

 I stop my shouting due to a bang on my window. I quickly stop my irrational hitting and I look up to see a handsome curly headed boy at my window smiling brightly at me. I quickly turn away and wipe my eyes whilst turning my song down.

 I wind down the windows and look up at him, "You alright I saw you hitting your steer wheel I was worried something had gone wrong with your order." He says with a charming smile.

"Oh no I'm just um, stretching my hands?" I to try say firmly but it comes out more like a question because I honestly didn't know what the fuck to say about my embarrassing irrational actions. His eyes fill with amusement, "Well I think your over doing it a bit." 

"Yeah." I answer in embarrassment and look down at my hands. I hear him sigh in the distance and when I look up I see him walk around my car to the passenger seat and open the door and sit in the seat right next to me. "Um, what do you think you're doing?" I ask frantically, why was he getting in my car.

"My name is Harry, you look really distraught on possibly the worst day to be, so I thought why not keep you company and you can tell me what's going on, oh and your name would be great to." He grins as if this was perfectly normal to hop into a strangers car. 

"Um why would I tell a complete stranger my problems?" I say with shock as if thinks this ok. "What's better than telling a stranger on Christmas Day your problems, sounds like a splendid idea to me!" He says cheerfully why is this dude so goddamn happy. Maybe Y/N because not everyone sees life as a means to an end?

"M-My name is Y/N and um I-I'm upset b-because I am all alone eating McDonalds on Christmas sounds pretty p-pathetic if you ask me." I murmur in shame this is so humiliating telling this gorgeous guy how fucked up and pathetic I am. 

Harry's eyes fill with sympathy, "Why are you spending it alone where is your family if I may ask?" Sounding very cautious with every word he utters in fear in case I may snap at him I presume. I pause for a minute thinking if I should tell him or not but why the fuck not? I'll never see him again anyway.

"My family hate me, um I am a disgrace to them because I dated someone they didn't approve of and then he well abused me for years they found out got him arrested and um never spoke to me again because they saw me as a pathetic excuse for a daughter letting a man abuse me and stay with him but they didn't understand it was a lot difficult to leave then they think." I say my voice cracking at the end, my eyes well up tears thinking about all the nights I would cry myself to sleep with my body aching in pain from the abuse. Don't cry I repeat in my head, I hate crying in front of people.

I feel Harry grab my hand and hold it firmly my breath hitches I haven't had a man hold my hand ever really, Dan never really held my hand only ever grabbed my hand to take me somewhere to abuse me. "That is horrible Y/N I don't even know what to say, your parents are a disgusting excuse for people how can they disown you? It wasn't your fault you did not deserve that if I could meet this bloke he would never see the light of day ever again." He spits in anger. 

My heart warms at him wanting to defend me with barely even knowing me. He rubs my hand up down in a soothing way. "Yeah it's okay." I stutter not being able to say anything else without becoming a sobbing mess.

 "Not it's not baby." My heart flutters at him calling me baby I keep reminding myself that I barely know him and not to read into things. He may just like calling strangers he just met baby, note the sarcasm.

"I ended up after that having nobody because all my friends were his friends and they took his side because they thought I must have done something to cause him to lash out because apparently he 'couldn't be that type of guy.'" I whimper it's all coming back to me the traumatic memories and this time I can't keep the tears in they stream down my face as my body collapse on the headrest in distraught.

 It feels good to talk about this to someone and not be interrupted or yelled at I could barely get a word in about the horrific abuse I went under in that relationship without being ridiculed by someone.

"Y/N, baby it doesn't matter if you fucking called him a piece of shit everyday, does not excuse him for fucking abusing you! God what is wrong with these people!" He says disgust clear in his voice, finally somebody on my side it felt great. Harry brings my hands to his lips and kiss each one of my knuckles I start shaking and I let out a sob it was too much having somebody be so loving and kind to me I hadn't had this in so long it was overwhelming in the best way possible.

"Thank you." I whisper meaning it in more ways than he could know. We both look at each other I leaned in causing Harry to grab my face and connect our lips he kisses me ever so softly being extra careful whilst kissing me like I was made of glass and one wrong move would cause me to break. We continued kissing I felt Harry's tongue enter my mouth and I shivered in delight, I grip his neck threading my fingers through his soft curls. 

Harry reaches over for me, and I cross the consul and straddle Harry's lap and continue to kiss him. After a couple of minutes of us kissing we break apart and I rest my forehead on his. 

He gently strokes my cheek whilst whispering, "You're so fucking beautiful to beautiful for the pain you have experienced." A single tear ran down my face causing Harry to lift his head and place a single kiss on the tear making it disappear. "You're too fucking beautiful to cry as well." I smiled sadly at him and sniffle in response.

"Let's go back to my house and spend the best fucking Christmas together." I grin and nod trying to contain my excitement which I never thought I would ever feel again. I climb back to my drivers seat ready to spend Christmas with this beautiful stranger but then I had a thought. "Wait, why were you here at McDonalds alone on Christmas?" I ask in curiosity. Harry smiled up at me, "I came to buy my family some sundaes they are seriously obsessed." He laughs. 

My eyes widen at the mention of family, "Harry I don't want to intrude on your family gathering and you haven't even bought the sundaes yet and oh my god fuck, they will be waiting for you!" I say in panic I've been so self absorbed in my self and didn't even think about what he was actually doing here.

"Hey calm down, don't worry my family won't care about the lack of sundaes when they see the beautiful girl I have brought home instead  to join the Styles Christmas lunch well now dinner." He smirks.

Author's note 

I wanted to make a really sad imagine because I'm sad lmfao and I thought of this imagine whilst I was really depressed hope you like it !!!!!! - Luce xxx