Fine Line

Song - Fine Line By Harry Fucking Styles.

"I'm so fucking sick of this!" Harry screams, here he goes again with the fucking screaming I wish he would just realise that screaming isn't going to solve our issues. "You're sick of this? Are you fucking kidding me, I have spent days not hearing a fucking word from you! Of course I'm going to think of the fucking worst!" I yell back if he wants to scream then we will fucking scream. 

"I fucking told you I was busy during the business trip and barely had any reception that doesn't mean I cheated on you!" Harry snaps in annoyance gripping the bridge of his nose

"Well maybe if you tried contacting me even once Harry, I wouldn't have had to worry about you and fucking Lola canoodling." I scoff feeling disgusted at the mention of his work colleague's name. Harry rolls his eyes, "Here we go again about Lola do you have some psycho obsession with her or something?" 

His comment flares my anger even more he has some fucking nerve, "No I don't have some psycho obsession you prick! I just don't like some girl who is obsessed with my fucking boyfriend. I see the way she looks at you, oh and the way you look at her don't think I didn't notice!" I growl clenching my fists, feeling myself about to snap which will not be good for either of us. 

"Oh my god do you even hear yourself Y/N? You are so insecure and fucking needy, you constantly need my reassurance that I'm not fucking this girl! It's seriously exhausting being with someone who is so uncertain if I love her or not. It's truly pathetic." He spits lacing pure venom with each and every syllable, his body rigid with tension. 

He doesn't look like my  Harry the Harry I knew when we met 2 years ago would never say such vile things to me this man before my eyes is unrecognisable and I found myself fucking hating this man, causing me to finally lose it. 

"I'm insecure huh Harry?" I laugh making a beeline towards him, "I'm insecure! I'd rather be insecure than a fucking drunk who has anger issues, if anyone is pathetic it's the man who smashes lamps like a 5 year old having a tantrum all because of what? Oh right because you don't get your own fucking way!" I shout hitting him repeatedly against his chest hoping it causes him the pain he has caused me with his foul words. 

"You're a piece of shit! I wish I never fucking met you." I continue shouting whilst assaulting his chest with my fists. Harry abruptly grabs my fists, screaming in my face, "This is just brilliant! You're not only verbally abusive you're physically abusive too!"  Harry breaks out into a menacing smile and that's when I know the smashing will start. 

Harry storms over to the other side of the lounge room grabbing our lamp smashing it against the wall "I can't take this!" He shouts shaking in pure rage. I don't even flinch anymore because  you can't flinch at something you've become so used  to. Harry goes to our kitchen and grabs plates smashing them against the floor over and over again.