Braids

Song - Strong By One Direction.

I walk across the hall trying to find Harry's dressing room this backstage area is so confusing.  Finally I find his dressing room with his name in big gold letters across the door, I open the door and see him sitting on a chair in front of the mirror  stressfully typing on his phone. 

"Hey baby." I say with a smile and walk up behind him wrapping my arms around his neck. Harry turns to look at me, "Hey babe." He replies flashing me a fake smile, somethings up.

"What's wrong, you look stressed?" I ask with concern this is unlike him to be stressed before a show he's usually excited. "Lou is sick so she couldn't come in to do my hair so I'm stuck with my hair looking like a mess. It's to long and messy to just leave it like this she was going to cut it for me." He grumbles in stress.  

He grabs my braid by the end of his fingers and starts to play with it and I suddenly have an idea. "Why don't I braid your hair! It will look so cute and will be matching." I say with enthusiasm I'm so smart.  Harry's eyes light up in excitement, "Yeah okay! Thank you Y/N I love you." Harry brings my face to his and gives me a soft kiss on my lips, butterflies erupt in my stomach. 

I grab his hair and start braiding his hair, the door swings open and Niall comes strolling through and looks at the scene in front of him and breaks out into a grin, "H, is she braiding your hair?" He laughs, Harry looks up at Niall and replies "Yes, she is." Niall chuckles and points at Harry, "My friend, you are whipped." Harry glares at Niall and flips him off I laugh in response. I give Harry a big kiss on the cheek causing Harry to blush in response.

 I give Harry a big kiss on the cheek causing Harry to blush in response

 "Whipped!" Niall yells as he walks out of the dressing room.  I start chuckling, "He is certainly a strange one." I say with humour, I love Niall. "Certainly is." Harry shakes his head with amusement, it warms my heart knowing it doesn't bother him to be called whipped.  I continue braiding his hair finally after about 15 minutes I finish his hair, "Done!" I clap in excitement. 

Harry looks in the mirror of the dressing room and smiles brightly at his braids, he looks to cute with the two braids hanging below his ears.