Chapter 8( fate plays😢😢 )

One week later...
Avu has recovered but wrong things are happening with sidneet.
Avu's pov
I dont know why but i feel like something worse is gonna happen today.
She got ready and went to college.
She immediately hugged sid as tight as she can. Sid was shocked. Slowly avu started sobbing in sid's shoulder.
Sid: What happened avu? Are u alright.*caressing her hair*
Avu: S..sid i feel like today something wrong is gonna happen. And our lifes are gonna be shattered.
Sid: Why are u thinking like this avu. Everything will be fine. Dont worry i m with u.
Avu stops sobbing and they broke the hug and went for their lectures.
After they finished it was home time.
Sid: Avu dont worry everything is gonna be fine. Byee love.💖💖
Avu: Ok. Bye my prince.😜💖💖😘
When they left in avu's car:
Avu: Why am i feeling something is gonna happen why?And whenever i have thought something will happen it has always happen. And i m scared for today.😟😟 What if i get seperated with sid. Stop thinking these all nothing will happen.
While she was driving she saw a truck coming in front of her car she was horning and the truck stop and when she tried to turn the car she was gonna get hit by a tree and her break was broken but she jumped out.
Avu: Phew!! How did my break fail. Whatever now lets go home by walking i will call the mechanic to repair my car. While she turned to move someone hit her in her head and she fell on the ground.
??: 😈haha. Now i m tension free. She will die and i will be successful.
Sm left.
On sid's side...
He had already reached home.
Sid: My baby has not messaged me yet what happened. I will go and surprise her. I dont know how to do the project as well lets go.
He meets abhinavi in the way.
Sid: Hi bhai and bhabhi.
Vaishu: Sid dont call me bhabhi.
Sid: 😂😂 Ok ok. Sorry BHABHI. 😂😂😂😂
Vaishu: Sidddd. Stop it. Btw where are u going.
Sid: Umm just to my friends house.
Abhi finally got to speak.
Abhi: Vaishu he is going to his baby's house.
Vaishu: What sid u have a baby? Who is the mother of the baby?
Sid: Areey bhabhi i mean di not a small baby a friend😂😂
Abhi: He meant to say avneet.
Vaish: Oh so u are going to avu's house. I m also joining.
Sid: Sure.
Vaish: Abhi are u coming?
Abhi: Of course i m. Lets go
All of them left. When they were driving they saw someone in the road. They went out and saw it was avu. Sid got tensed.
Sid: What happened to her? And she has already lost soo much of her blood. Bhai plz call ambulance. 😢😢
Vaish:  😭😭 Avu plz wake up.
Sid: Di i also want her to wake up. But plz calm down.😢😢
Ambulance came after some minutes and she was kept in ER (emergency room) After 1 hour doctor came out.
Sid: What happened doctor? Is she fine? Can i meet her?
Doc: Plz calm down. She was late to be brought here..
Vaish: That means😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Doc: Its not what u think. But bcz of attack in head and loss of blood she has gone to coma. It might take 2 years or 6 years for her to come back. Or she might never come back.
After hearing this sid completly broke down.
Abhi: Sid calm down.😢😢
Vaishu was also crying violently.
They called her parents and told them about the incident.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So guys this is it for now. It was hard to write this chapter bcz i can never even dream of avu going in coma but finally i did it. Dil par pathar rakh ke likha he mene ye. Plz appreciate.
Vote
Comment plz

Do u think their love story will end now?

Or will the fate change?

Fate always plays with us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upcoming chapter:
Sid: U cant leave me avu. How can i live without u? Plz wake up for me. Plzz.
************************************
What do u think sid meant by dont leave me keep reading find out.
Love y'all
Bubyeeeee❤❤❤💖