Chapter 17 ( a BREAKING news😭😭)

(Guys don't take this story seriously. Its my own imagination. Not even a single part of story is related to real except the ages. So, plzz dont take it seriously)
Abhi: Jai i m glad u understood. I will try my best.
Anu: We should go and call the dr.
Reem: Ya i will go and call the dr.
In sid's side
Sid was thinking about what happened to his happy life. But there was a huge truck coming in front which was unnoticed by sid. The truck was gonna hit sid when sid noticed the truck.
The truck came and hitted sid. The last word he could say was 'Avneet'.
His vision was getting blured and after few second his eyes got closed with tears dropping from his eyes.
The truck driver parked the truck at the side and he checked sid. He called the ambulance as he saw that sid was injured badly.
The ambulance came in few minutes. He was tooken to city hospital.
Reem was going to call the dr when she saw sid was brought in the hospital and he was injured badly.
She went towards the stretcher(sorry i dont know the spelling) where sid was layed on and asked what had happened to him. The driver told everything and tears started coming from her eyes.

Reem's pov
What if avu gets to know that sid... Wait i had to call the dr.
Reem: Plzz treat him as soon as possible i m calling the dr.

I saw the dr coming.

Reem:Doctor. Doctor.
Pov ends
Doctor came towards reem and saw sid in the worst condition.
Dr: Nurse take him to ER fast. Reem he is sid na. I will take care of him.
Reem: Dr. Avu is not well.
Dr: Take help of the nurse. I need to go urgent.
Dr left.
Reem took a nurse with her and went to avu's ward. Nurse went inside and she stand outside.
Vaish: Reem why did it take a long time?
Reem: Di...
Jaan: What happened reem?
Reem: Disidhasgottoanaccidentandheisinjuredbadly.😢😢
Jai: Reem tell slowly.
Reem: Sid got into an accident and he is injured badly.😢😢😢
Vaish: WHAT!! How did u know?😢
Anu: How did it happened?😢😢
Nurse came out and told avu is fine and left.
Jai: Now what are we gonna tell to di.
Vaish: Lets go in first.
Avu: Dada have u found sid's location yet? Why are u all pale? Nothing has happened to me? What happened? Someone speak plzz.
Vaishu:..........
********************************
Guys sorry for short chapter. But the great thing is I updated.

Todays good news:
Avneet might come back to aladdin.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Quotes:

• Don't give up bcz u still need to fly up high.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys idk what i wrote cause i have headache today. So sorry if i wrote something wrong.

Feel free to complain.

Love y'all.💖💖
Lots of sidneet to you all💖💖.
Shower some love.🌸🌸
I bid a bye now.