Chapter 15(The act begins)

Sorry very very sorry for late update actually i was addicted to instagram and these online classes were also irritating so i couldn't update. Plzz sorry. Iss bholi si writer ko maaf kardo plzz. *cute puppy face* Plzz forgive me. Sorryyyyy.🙏🙏🙏🙏
Guys i have thought of making it more interesting.
Lets continue..
Jai: Actually her bf left her. But why are u asking?
Dr: Bcz her head might get more stressed from that. And there are chances of memory loss.
Sid came rushing.
Sid: Dr. Dr. Where is avneet? Is she fine? What has happened to her?*panicking*
Sid's pov
I told avu that i love arishfa.  But i hate that arisfa. She is a bitch. I love my avu. But arisfa had told me to act as i love her otherwise she will do something with my avu.
Sorry avu bcz of me u are suffering.😢😢
Pov ends
Dr: Who are u??
Jai: HE IS THE ONE WHO LEFT HER. HE IS HER BF.
Dr: Oh so u are siddharth.
Sid: Wait how do u know?
Dr: Actually when we were checking her she once told 'siddharth don't leave me plz' so i thought u are siddharth. Am i right?
Sid: Yes I m siddharth. Can i go and meet her once.
Dr: Ya sure. Plz go fast.
Sid: Ya sure.
He goes inside and sees avu laying in the bed.

(Imagine that she has a bandage wrapped in her head)

Sid's eyes are filled with tears and it can burst anytime. He walks upto her and holds her hands in his.
Sid: Avu I m sorry.
He starts crying in her hands.
Avu couldn't open her eyes but she could hear and talk. But still she is weak.
Avu: S..Sid its..its ok..okay.
Sid: Avu open your eys also nah plzz.
Avu: Sid i cant i m trying but my head hurts.
(Not keeping in stammering manner plzz u all imagine that she is stammering🙏🙏)
Sid: Its okay.
Avu: ............
Sid: Avu speak nah u can speak nah.
Avu: ..............
Sid: Avu. Avu
Avu: ..............
Sid: DR. DR. PLZ COME INSIDE.
Dr: What happened Mr. Siddharth? Why are u calling?
Sid: Dr.see na avu is not speaking she was just now speaking but now she is not speaking. Plz check her.
Dr: Oh ok. U go outside and wait.
Sid: Ok dr.
Sid goes outside and tells everyone what happened.
Jai: Sid i didnt thought u would also break her life and she once again would break.
(Guys I am changing avu's chatacter.
Avneet Kaur
(U all know her age and she is the same bold,sweet and whatever i have wrote in the first character sketch)
She has a bad past and her parents died when she was 15 in a car accident. She wants to forget her past. Everyone knows except sid, reem, anu and jaan. Why sid doesn't knows i will tell in upcoming chapters)
Sid: What are u talking about jai?
Vaish: Yes sid jai is right why did u do this? Why only her?
Sid was confussed and he left his way to a near by temple.
Guys once again sorry. I love y'all and u also plz love me and my story and support my story. Shower some love💖💖🌸🌸🌸. Plzzzz.
Vote and comment plzzz.
I request silent readers also to vote plzzzz.
Lots of sidneet (love) to u guys.
And sorry for the short chapter too.
Plzz forgive me🙏🙏

VOTE AND COMMENT PLZZZZZZ🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏