Chapter 11( why me?💔)

It has been 4 days but sidneet ignored eachother. They had bruises and scars in their bodies as they would hurt themselves.
Next day..
When avu was passing through sid. She looked at his hand and there was a cut in the wrist.
Avu's pov
I was just passing through sid when i saw a cut in his wrist. Oh god! This boy does he even knows what can happen to him. Its dangerous. What if his nerves were damaged. I need to talk to him.
Pov end
Avu went towards him.
Avu: Hi sid
Sid ignored.
Avu: Hello
Again he ignored.
Avu: MR SIDDHARTH NIGAM i m talking to u. *she shouted while talking his name*
Sid: What happened😡
Avu: Sid what is this(while holding his hand showing him the cut). Why have u done this?
Sid: I was just doing work in the kitchen and the knife did this. But why are u asking MS AVNEET KAUR
After hearing her name like that she completly broke down but didnt showed.
Avu: Plz sid take care of yoursel...
Before she could tell he left.
She started crying. The boy came to her and caught her by neck.
Boy: I told u not to talk with him.
Avu*trying to come out of his grip: Lucky why are u doing this. Plz leave me.
(The boy is lucky)
Lucky: Bcz u slapped me that night. And this is my revenge.
Avu: Plz dont do anything. Plzz. I m sorry for that. Plz😭😭
Lucky was going to tell something but he got interrupted. Someone can and punched him. He left avu and went to fight with that boy.
Avu's pov
He was gonna tell something but.... sid siddharth came and punched him. He left he and i breathed for somewhile. But there fight was getting over. Sid had blood in his hands bcz of punching lucky alot. I went and called his name.
Avu: Sid.... Siddharth. (He is not listening)
Pov ends
Avu went catched his hand and hugged him but he didnt hugged back.
Sid: Leave me avneet.
Avu: Plz leave him sid. Plzzzz
Sid: Avneet plzz leave me.
Avu: From when i became avneet. Plzz sid leave him.
Sid: Ok i will. Lucky be careful next time.😠😠
Lucky went but not before glaring at avu.
Avu left sid.
Avu: Sid why u did this? Plz i dont want to lose u.
Sid: U have already lost me avneet.
Avu: From when i became avneet. Tell me.
Sid: From the day u lost me.
Avu: Sid i didnt wanted but....leave it. But plz take care of yourself. And thanks for saving me.
Sid knew something was wrong.
Sid: Avneet dont change the topic but what?
Avu: N..no..nothing.
Sid: Avneet tell.
Avu: Sid nothing. And stop telling avneet. If i m no one for u then its ok. But for me u matter alot. And thanks. I thought u were not caring for yourself so i just came to tell. Now when i go u can backbite me. But not infront of me. Plz stop calling avneet. Bye.😢😢😢😢
Sid's pov
What i matter alot for her. But she was the one who broke up. Plz dont cry avu. I know now u will go to washroom and cry. And u are telling me to care but look at yourself u have bruises and scars over ur body. Something is wrong. I need to find out the truth.
Sid:.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola guys. Hope u liked the chapter. Do vote and comment. Next chapter is good and bad so be ready.

Do u think sidneet should be together now?

What is problem?

Why is lucky doing this?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No upcoming chapter.
************************************

Guys in season 3 ashi is only yasmine. We have the proof.
Guys plz support avneet dont start leaving the fandom.
Ashi has 608k supporters but avu has 12.8m supporters. So go follow avneet is instagram and make it 13 million supporters asap.

I bid a bye now.💖💖💖