16

POV In the story: Aizawa

⸻X⸻

__________________________________________

Previously

Watching people try to revive her death was the last straw. I dropped to my knees completely lifeless. Nothing mattered anymore. I assumed the arms dragging me away were the medical officials trying to get me medical support but nothing mattered. I'd just let Bakugou kill me for real this time. that's what I deserved.

Nothing even mattered because she was gone.

__________________________________________

Hospital // Seeing Y/n

After Stain Attack

Aizawa's POV

I raced through the halls to the designated hospital room, where I was told she was dying. I let nothing stop my way, nothing could come between my daughter and I. 

When the news was spread to me, I dropped my mug on my kitchen floor sprinting to my car.

I pushed open her hospital room doors. I saw many doctors, attempting in vain to resurrect her and I saw her lifeless body. They weren't joking. "No..." I croaked out.

"Sir. We're going to need you to leave." A doctor spoke. Ignoring him, I ran to the bed only to be pushed back by several doctors. "Sir, I repeat, you need to leave!" They all tried, but my strength was a lot more.

"That's my daughter!" I yelled, but they didn't care. "That's my daughter let me in!"

"Sorry, Sir. You need to leave." They pushed me out of the doorway, and I felt my heart plummet. I turned to the doctor who pushed me out.

"Why can't you let me in?!" I yelled at the doctor, finally stopping in my path. He looked taken aback and frightened, but I didn't give a shit. "Why can't I go in with the possibility my daughter is dying!" My voice began to crack. "I want to... I want to see my daughter before she dies! Why can't I? Huh? Why?" The Docter stood back and fastened his glasses.

"Because of exactly what you just said. The possibility of your daughter dying is at a 94% chance at the moment. Our staff need absolute concentration-" I cut him off, rage filling the thoughts of my dead daughter.

"Bullshit! She isn't gonna die!" I screamed in his face.

"Look, she has extreme blood loss. Her blood is extremely rare, and If if dont get a source in one hour, then she will die." I instantly took out my entire wallet, filled with hundreds-of-thousands of yen.

"Find it in an hour. I dont care about the cost." He fastened his glasses once again, handing me back my money.

"See, that's the problem. There aren't any available matches of Y/n's blood... anywhere in the eastern hemisphere..." My heart sunk in my chest.

"T-That's my daughter." I clutched my chest, falling to my knees. "She's all I have left." I began to sob on the floor of the hospital, not caring anymore. "She's my sunshine, my everything, I can't live without her. Please god... Oh please. Shes all I have left." Hizashi, Toshinori and Nemuri burst through the hospital door, running to me. I felt arms grab mine in an attempt to drag me away.

I threw them off me trying to get back inside the room my daughter was dying in. I had to see her again. "Get off me! Let me see my daughter... Please!" I was going insane. The sadness in my heart was eating me alive, my tears were a mess running down my cheeks. I couldn't live without Y/n, I absolutely couldn't.

Nemuri let me go, dropping to the floor. "My baby, My Y/n-Tan... She can't be dead... She said I was like a mother to her. She can't die." She sobbed out. Hizashi attempted to comfort Nemuri, but instead, he had also dropped to the floor, hugging Nemuri and crying in her embrace.

Toshinori no longer smiled as he held me away from the door, separating my daughter and I.

"Papa." I heard her voice in my head. I felt like I was going insane. This couldn't be my life now. What would I do? Go home without her? I bought her a new kitten and everything. I was excited to see her play with our new kitty, excited to see her hug me and thank me. I could never do these things with her... If she weren't here.

I dropped to my knees. "My baby... My baby is dying in there. And... there's nothing I can do." Soon, I suppose you could say it was like a party of crying adults. I knew that now, there was a pain in my heart that would never go away.

"Aizawa, Shota!" A booming voice called to me. I didn't care. "I can save your daughter." Instantly my eyes flew to the source. I was met with the one and only number two hero, Endeavour. I ran up to him fleeing from All Might. "Us Endeavours have the same rare blood as Y/n, we are the only ones in the eastern hemisphere. I can supply it right now, this instant and your daughter is saved..." My heart finally settled. "-For a price."

"Anything! You name the price, Endeavour." He stopped me from bringing out my wallet.

"The Todoroki's dont need money, no. I want your daughter to engage in a quirk marriage with my boy, Shoto." I didn't care at this point, words just flew out of my mouth.

"I give you her hand to your boys'! Just save her!" He looked down on me, satisfied look in his eyes.

"Good. This has to stay in between us, not a word to the kids until necessary." I nodded, grabbing the blood bag he handed out and rushing to the doctor.

Y/n was saved, and my heart could finally rest. Well, that was until the raging pomeranian flew through the hospital doors, ruining the peace that just resettled. I grunted, taking a sip from my coffee and wiping my blotchy eyes. I noticed, he, himself had his own pair of red eyes, and he was unordinarily out of breath.

"I ran all the way here! Please tell me she isn't fucking dead!" His voice cracked, and I saw the hurt expression in his eyes. I sighed and shook my head.

"She's fine now." I closed my eyes and relaxed as he slumped to the floor, ridding the sadness from my mind as I heard whimpering. My mind was struck with confusion even more-so at the rare sight of Bakugou crying. "Bakugou-" My eyes widened as he lifted his head and showed me the weirdest sight I had ever seen... He smiled?

"I'm so glad." He said, wiping his tears and trying to stop himself from smiling. I too showed a rare smile.

"Yeah, me too."

A/n

Words: 1400

I'm so dramatic... next arc is the exams arc and im genuinely excited bc I spiced things up!

This is the second fic I named a chapter on myself... ;p

-MeLoDy-Chan