Chapter 7: You Lied

The video is from kohlns on youtube which has nothing to do with this chapter. 

Catra's eye widened.

"I... I didn't-"

"You lied to me Catra, why?" Adora asked sadly. Catra looked down her ears drooping.

"It's... it's hard."

"What's hard about it!" Adora shouted tears appearing in her eyes. Catra watched Bow start to comfort her girlfriend. At this point Catra was furious.

"You never understand!" Catra yelled standing up. Adora stood up & faced her.

"When I'm controlled I don't remember what previously happened! Why do you think I ask!"

"Drama," Mermista said sipping her tea. At this point, Frosta woke up & Perfuma explained what happened in an attempt to comfort her. Frosta summoned her ice fists & started walked towards Catra. Adora turned to face Frosta raising an eyebrow causing Catra to turn around. Every step Frosta took towards Catra caused her to step back. At this point, Catra was up against the wall with Frosta almost in front of her. Suddenly Catra closed her eyes & fell to the ground.

"Catra?" Adora asked stepping forward but remembers what happened & stepped back. Frosta was confused but turned to face Catra again. Catra then stood up revealing red glowing eyes staring into Frosta's soul. Brightmare snapped their fingers & Frosta's ice fists melted.

"Wha?" Frosta watched the waterfall to the floor & started stepping back when Brightmare stepped forward.

"Not as strong without your powers aren't you?" Brightmare's voice was layered but you heard its voice louder than Catra's. Adora turned to Bow & started whispering.

"We're slowly losing Catra we have to act." Bow nodded & whispered the exact same thing to Glimmer. 

"It's only been 5 days though." Glimmer whispered back to Bow. Bow whispered back to Adora causing her to nod. Suddenly there was a thunk & everyone looked up to see Frosta against the wall. She was shaking from fear & Adora couldn't watch. She ran over & hugged Brightmare from behind. Brightmare gasped softly & eventually, the body went limp. Adora flipped it over & saw Catra sleeping.

"Are you ok Frosta?"

"Yes, thank you." Adora brought Catra to a wall & rested her there. Catra's eyes fluttered open having a red glow for a second before changing back to normal. She stood up & walked towards the door. Catra closed her eyes concentrating. Come back come back come back. She thought her eyes shut. Catra got her wish & Brightmare came back. She opened her eyes & used all her strength to resist them controlling her. She slammed the button opening the door for the prisoners inside.

"G-go!" She said clutching her stomach sweating. Frosta was the first to run out with Perfuma running out second.

"Uh thanks or whatever." Mermista said sashaying out.  Then Glimmer & Bow ran out leaving Adora inside. Adora ran outside & signaled Catra to follow. Catra shook her head.

"What!? Why not?" Now, Brightmare was furious & used all of its strength to take control. 

"You should've ran when you had the chance." Brightmare said looking up to face Adora. Adora's eyes widened but she quickly ran after Bow. Brightmare looked up & saw that it was nighttime.

"Perfect." It said before following all the princess back to Brightmoon ready to put its plan into action.

Whazup peeps! Betcha you didn't expect to see me so soon. I have decided to sit down & commit... so uh yeah here's another chapter.

Art by Fujifingerz on tumblr