Chapter 16: Fake

*slaps screen aggressively* Read. (That video is the funniest thing I've ever watched. It's by rubypanda on youtube)

Glimmer woke up drenched in sweat. She looked around & noticed that she wasn't in the dinning from, but her bedroom.

"It was... a dream." Glimmer felt her heart pounding as she teleported out of bed.

"I will never try to steal anyone... ever." She said grabbing some actual clothes. After taking a shower & changing she teleported into the infirmary. 

"Catra?" She asked softly making the feline stir. Catra groaned as she opened her eyes.

"Sparkles?" She asked as her vision started to adjust.

"Yeah."

"What's-" She yawned

"What's up?"

"I was wondering if you wanted Adora & I to help you out with your new power."

"Uh sure." Glimmer smiled & started teleporting around in happiness.

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I'm just happy."

"Completely random but ok. Night Sparkles."

"Byyyyye!" Glimmer said teleporting away. Once she appeared in her room she went back to sleep happier than before. Glimmer woke up to someone smashing a gong.

"WHO HAS THE NERVE-" She stopped when she saw Catra smiling deviously.

"Oh god."

"Morning Sparkles."

"Seriously?"

"Yes seriously." Catra mocked. 

"Just meet me in the room across from the dining room."

"Gotcha! Seeya there Sparkles." Catra said walking out. Glimmer sighed a relief but then jumped out of her bed when she heard the gong go off again.

"Oops, my bad," Catra said chuckling.

"CATRA!"

"Welp I gotta go!" Catra said running away laughing.

"Ugh." Glimmer groaned as she proceeded with her morning schedule.

"Thank gosh it was a dream." Glimmer muttered teleporting to the room.

"Hey Sparkles!" Catra waved from behind Adora.

"Hey Glimmer."

"Hi guys!" I said walking towards them.

"So Glimmer you have something to tell me?" Adora asked getting serious. Oh god does she know!? I panicked.

"About w-what?"

"You know."

"Ok... I'M SORRY!!" Glimmer said turning pink.

"I ok, I didn't know you were that apologetic." Adora said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah I didn't mean to steal Catra-" Glimmer slapped a hand over her mouth & looked at Catradora horrified.

"Are you in a dream?" Catra asked confused.

"Well, it was in a dream." Glimmer muttered feeling embarrassed.

"You would never do that irl right?" Adora asked. Glimmer shook her head making the 2 smile.

"Why did you use irl? That's the cringiest acronym." Glimmer said making Catra laugh.

"H-hey! Catra help me out here." Adora whined as Catra collected herself.

"Sorry but I'm wirh Sparkles here. That is a cringey acronym."

"What?!" Adora said turning red.

"Not fair." She muttered. Catra then kissed her on the cheek making Adora smile.

"Is it fair now?" Catra asked.

"Yeah." Adora said giggling. Glimmer smiled at the couple.

"Are we going to start or are you guys just gonna-"

"YOUR SO DIRTY MINDED!" Catradora yelled turning red at the same time.

"Relationship goals." Glimmer muttered.

"Anyways are we started?"

"Sure." Catra shrugged.

That's the end folks! Sorry it took so long to finish ☹. Anyways hope you enjoyed. If you like this book check out my other story's. I've been on an updating train with Rockstar Of The Past. See ya in another book.