Chapter 11: Cheat & Train

Picture by BunnyMoon on Tumblr

"Sparkles!?" Glimmer stood there awkwardly as get face turned bright red.

"Uh, h-hey Catra." 

"What are you doing here? I'm tired." Catra mumbled the last part but Glimmer heard.

"I-I know but I was wondering if I can help you learn to control your new power?" Glimmer asked silently praying for a yes. She wouldn't admit it but she started developing feelings for the feline.

"Uh, that's kind of random but ok," Catra said smiling. The way she smiled & laughed made her heart flutter.  Glimmer knows she'll never be able to have Catra because she loves Adora but that doesn't stop Glimmer from trying. 

"Great! I'll um see you tomorrow!" Glimmer said before teleporting away. She knows it's wrong to try & steal someone but she couldn't help it.

"That was weird," Catra muttered falling back to sleep. When she woke up she saw Glimmer smiling next to her bed.

"Gah!" Catra jumped falling off the bed, landing with a thud. 

"Sorry to startle you!" Glimmer teleported over & helped her stand.

"It's... it's fine." Catra hesitantly said looking down. Glimmer noticed & her expression saddened.

"Do you want something to eat?" Catra's ears perked up causing Glimmer to chuckle. Catra eagerly nodded a smile appearing on her face. Glimmer teleported away leaving Catra deep in her thoughts. What's it with Sparkles? Catra thought sitting back down. Suddenly Glimmer appeared with eggs & toast with some apple juice & orange juice.

"I didn't know which juice you wanted so I got both." Glimmer held them out for the cat hybrid to choose. After thinking Catra grabbed both & mixed it together.

"Ew! Why!?" Glimmer gagged. Catra simply smiled after taking a sip.

"When you can't choose, you mix both," Catra smirked making Glimmer go red. Catra raised an eyebrow & put her hand on Glimmer's forehead.

"You good Sparkles? You look like an extra flaming hot Cheeto." Catra asked chuckling. Glimmer struggled to come up with a proper sentence leaving Catra confused.

"Are you ok?" Glimmer nodded & took a step back. 

"I'll be right back!" 

"Wait- Aaand she's gone." Catra sat down & ate her breakfast peacefully while Glimmer was screaming into a pillow.

"What's wrong Glimmer?" Bow asked putting a hand on her shoulder. Glimmer looked up & sighed.

"I don't know. I just embarrassed myself in front of Catra." Glimmer lied through her teeth. She still loved Bow but she didn't want to tell him. 

"That's random but what happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it." Glimmer said looking down. Bow nodded understandingly & kissed her on the cheek making Glimmer giggle.

"I understand, I gotta go feel better." Bow said leaving the room. Once Glimmer recollects herself she teleports back to Catra. This time Catra just lightly jumped.

"Jesus Sparkles. Stop scaring me." Catra said as she washed her hands.

"Sorry, are you ready?" Catra nodded turning off the faucet. She placed a note next to the lamp & held Glimmer's hand ready for teleportation. Glimmer turned bright red as she teleported away. Catra let go of her hand & took a look around. The room was empty & the walls were plain yellow.

"Ready?" Catra nodded slightly nervous. Glimmer sensed this & put a hand on her shoulder. Catra purred for a second before stepped back.

"S-sorry!? It's an instinct!" Glimmer chuckled.

"It's fine. Anyways what you want to do is-" While Glimmer was teaching Catra, Adora arrived outside the infirmary. She took a deep breath in before entering.

"Catra,-" She stopped when she saw the bed empty. She noticed the note & opened it.

Off training with Sparkles. I don't know how long but keep yourself preoccupied princess~ -Catra

Adora blushed & set the note down. Adora's hands balled up as she left the room & went towards the training room. She was furious knowing that Glimmer was up to something. Unfortunately, for Adora she walked in at the wrong time. She saw Glimmer holding onto Catra's waist like she was about to fall. While that was happening DT arrived outside the training room. Soon enough Mermista arrived & they exchanged looks.

"What are you doing here?" DT asked smirking.

"My drama senses went off." Mermista replied shrugging.

"My drama radar detected something." DT smiled & grabbed their phones ready to record while Mermista came back with two bags off popcorn.

"Hello... Glimmer." Adora said approaching the two. Adora grabbed Catra's hand & pulled her away from Glimmer.

"Adora-"

"She could've gotten hurt!" Glimmer said.

"But she didn't." Adora sassily said back. Catra was confused by the two but stayed quiet.

"I was only catching her! She tripped!" Glimmer yelled her fists balling up. 

"Cats land on all four's!" Adora yelled back. Glimmer's face lt up in crimson when she realized she was caught. Glimmer struggled to come up with a proper sentence while Adora glared at her.

"Well?" Adora spat. Sparkles appeared around Glimmer's fists as Adora stared at her. 

"Stop!" Catra shouted intervening. The two turned to face her still shotting glares at each other.

"What has gotten into you guys!"

"Drama." Mermista & DT said still recording.

"Nothing! I just-"

"Lier!" Catra yelled. Then flames engulfed her hands once more in red. The 2 two stepped back scared of the feline. However, Catra shook her hands causing the flames to go away.

"Sparkles, explain first." Glimmer's face instantly went red.

"I just..." Catra raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry!" Glimmer said before casting a spell on her causing her to black out.

Sup Broskies! How's it hangin'? If it's not too much trouble I love reading your comments.  

Also

WASH YOUR HANDS!! Seeya!