3.

I never went to the sports events at private school, whether it was football, volleyball or basketball. I love watching sports but my private school had no spirit so the games seemed boring. Harry and I biked to the field, the football field wasn't at our school but at a public park which was much farther, my thighs were sore trying to catch up with him. I definitely should've changed, I figured that out when I watched the sun set and the crisp early autumn air kick in.

We had locked our bikes at the nearby rack and walked to the bleachers.  This made me realize how different my new school was. The bleachers were packed, people squished together, shoulder to shoulder. Is this how it is every game? Or is it because it's the first one of the season. I scanned the crowd, meeting eyes with Lilith. She stood up on the bleachers in her chunky heels nearly falling over, "HARRY! AALIYAH" She screamed at the top of her lungs, my cheeks turned red, Harry sighed next to me, feeling the embarrassment as well, the entire section our friends were at looked over. "2 MINUTES UNTIL GAME TIME! COME HERE" She screams overflowing with excitement like always. I've known her for less than a week but she treated me like we shared a crib together.

Harry turned to me, his hands in his pocket. "Let's go over there before she starts yelling again." I nodded and we began to walk across the bleachers. The breeze hit me, not even the large lights could keep me warm. It was quite dark already considering it was nearly 6. In the morning it was quite warm but now it was chilly. I crossed my arms rubbing them. Harry took a glance at my action, shaking his head "I told you, you should've changed."

"Whatever" I mutter.

When we got to our saved seats everyone greeted us. The second my bare thighs hit cold metal I gasped. Yeah, Harry was right. I stood again, pulling my dress by the ends to cover my thighs. Now my chest feeling cold from the sudden wind.

"Nice boobs Aaliyah" Kassie laughs, hovering her hand over my chest to cover it. I chuckle feeling embarrassed.

All of a sudden Connor and Lilith stand on the bleachers again, making the metal tilt, screams coming from their mouths as Danny and the team get onto the field. I had no choice but to stand with everyone else cheering at their entrance. "That's my baby!" Connor yells, receiving a few rude looks from the parents, Connor just ignores them and continued to scream.

Surprisingly a good throaty "Danny!" Comes from Harry, I looked over at him, he had a large smile on his face. His dimples looked amazing. I'd like him if he smiled more.

His friends made him happy and for some strange reason it made me smile too.

The crowd settled down when the teams met with their coach on the sideline. I stayed standing for a bit, feeling cold and not quite ready to have my legs come in contact with the cold seat again.

I decided against standing, feeling I was being rude to the students behind me. But when my legs got in contact with the seat I felt a warm piece of cotton under my bottom. I widened my eyes, looking up at Harry's bare arms. He put his sweatshirt on my seat. "Thank you Harry."

He ignored me like always.

Whatever.

10 minutes into the first quarter Harry, Lilith and I all got a notification at the same time. It was a google classroom assignment.

Hello free thinkers,
I hope you're enjoying your afternoon, I wanted to add something new for this week. Please come to me with 7 facts about your partner including 2 facts that included their craft. I'd like to see some progress for your project.

Reminder September 30th I want to see a completed draft/idea board. Thank you

I sighed, looking at Harry knowing i'll have to spend tomorrow with him as well. He glanced at me too, eyes of disapproval.