4.

The next morning I woke up to the excruciating pain in my foot. I was confused at first but the memories of me kicking the metal like an idiot flooded. Of course I would injure myself within my first week of school. I slowly moved out from under my comforters, seeing my swollen foot. I almost gagged at the sight, my weak stomach hated the sight of any injury. I peered over my bedroom window behind my bed seeing both cars gone.

I had no cash for a cab. I rolled over on my bed to grab my cellphone, opening snapchat. My eyes widening at the time, it was already 9 am and my first period began at 8:45. Amazing, missing school already. I sent a chat to Connor asking if he was in class and of course he responded in seconds saying that he was.

I struggled out of bed and hobbled to my closet picking out something comfortable. I grabbed grey sweats and a simple white t-shirt. God I'm about to be dressed like Harry.

I need to get to the ER.

I hobbled to the bathroom, it'd be dumb of me to shower with a potentially broken foot, I'd probably fall and stay laying there like a 70 year old lady. I quickly stripped and put on my new outfit. Brushing my teeth after. I stared at my tired eyes. I can't believe someone stole my bike. If I had just stayed home last night I would've had a working foot and bike to get myself around this damn town. If I stayed home my father wouldn't have snapped at me, i'm an idiot. I'm basically asking for his distrust.

My eyes flicked up to the post it note on my mirror, Harrys phone number. I know he'd pick up but I would look quite pathetic asking for a favor. I took a glance at my foot one more time, looking at the gross green and blue bruise on my fat foot.

Yeah I'm just going to call him.

I grabbed my phone from the counter and began to dial. I better not regret this. If he says no I don't know what I'm going to do. The phone continued to ring.

"Hello?" A confused Harry answers before the last ring, I widened my eyes at his voice. I thought it was going to head to voicemail, and he didn't seem like the type of person to listen to voicemails which is okay because i'm not the person to leave a voicemail.

"Oh my god Harry it's Aaliyah." I rushed my words, maybe if I up-played my eagerness he'd help me. God I just need some ibuprofen and a foot wrap i'll be good to go.

I heard a sigh on the other line, obviously annoyed with me. "What is it Aaliyah? Why are you calling me?" He snaps, does he always need an attitude?

I close my eyes in frustration. Trying to talk to him is painful. I think just having to speak to him is making my foot hurt worst. "Listen, I think I broke my foot. Is there anyway you can drop me off at the ER. Connor mentioned that sometimes you drive to school if you don't bike." I hurried my speech as the pinching feeling in my foot increased.

I heard him stand up through the phone, whatever chair he was on scraping the floor, "Are you home?" He asks, his tone flipping a bit it wasn't quite warm but it didn't have an undertone of annoyance.

"Yeah I am, so you can come? You're not like missing class right?" I asked concerned, he had been out school more than he's been at school and it's only day 6. I held my phone with my shoulder to my ear as I attempted to apply moisturizer on my face. I might just run into a hot doctor there.

I can't risk anything.

"I'm not going today, I'll be there in 5 minutes." Is all he says before the line goes dead. I was taken aback from how simple that was. If he actually shows up and leaves me at the ER I'm going have to owe him, I don't know what but i'll figure it out.

I put my phone down, limping out of the bathroom to look for one shoe, there's no way my newly fat left foot would fit in my sneakers. I slipped in my right foot and sat back up on my bed patiently waiting for him. Shit, I hope he doesn't come through the front door. Let me text him.

The Last Goodnight [HS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara