Who Made Me A Princess

Genre: Comedy, Fantasy, Isekai, Manhua, Romance

Status: Hiatus for 3 months, 2 Seasons 

Summary: The beautiful Athanasia was killed at the hands of her own biological father, Claude de Alger Obelia, the cold-blooded emperor! It's just a silly bedtime story... until one woman wakes up to suddenly find she's become that unfortunate princess! She needs a plan to survive her doomed fate, and time is running out. Will she go with Plan A, live as quietly as possible without being noticed by the infamous emperor? Plan B, collect enough money to escape the palace? Or will she be stuck with Plan C, sweet-talking her way into her father's good graces?!

Review: This is one of those must-read stories that you just can't hate. For anyone new to reading manhuas, I most sincerely recommend this one you. With a mix of genres, the female lead immediately grabs your heart and pulls you in. The story is well-paced, and there are no filler chapters with a well-thought out plot and HOT male leads (trust me, you will became a lucas x athy fan soon enough). Hot guys are everywhere, and Claude^^ the guy in the picture is one of the hottest men ever you will come across and I ligit drool every chapter XD. Also FL's father. Quite a beautiful story with art that is out of this world- and the attention to detail is amazing. 

I WILL TRY TO POST CHAPTERS AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE; ON SOME DAYS I WILL POST MORE, DEPENDS ON MY SCHEDULE!  LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WANT ME TO  ADD TO THE DESCRIPTIONS ABOVE! 

VOTE AND COMMENT! :) stay safe!