Light and Shadow

Genre: Drama, Gender Bender, Historical, Josei, Manhua, Romance, Smut, Tragedy

Status: Completed 103 Chapters (Sequel Updating)

Summary: It's a rude insult when lowly and headstrong servant Edna comes to marry Duke Eli, instead of the noble daughter he expected. But the ambitious maid hides an even bigger secret behind her obvious ruse – one that could change the kingdom's very history. Can the two find freedom, redemption – and love – without drawing their swords on each other? 

Review: If you like a strong FL, than this story is a must-read. I cried more than once reading this story, and it's unforgettable, the way you always remember the characters. Edna initially seemed like she was going to be weak, and pushed around easily, however there was massive character development from her and the ML as the story progressed. I love her! The ML (Eli) and Edna make a well-balanced power couple that learn to love each other. The plot was well-paced with no filler chapters and very straight-forward story line, which made it easy to follow. Although it is labeled as a 'smut', there's not much to support that and no detailed s*x scenes. The story grabbed my attention with the mysterious background of the FL, and turned out to be a story that I've read over and over. 

VOTE AND COMMENT!

bruv i love this story, but the sequel updates so slow T-T