Lady Baby

Genre: Fantasy, Isekai, Manhua, Mystery, Romance, Shoujo, Supernatural, Webtoons

Status: Ongoing

Summary: Calliope has suffered through nature's law and many accidents. Her family was murdered and an ongoing war ended her life, but she traveled back in time to when she was born?! While Calliope slowly grows, will she be able to figure out who killed her family and stop them in time?

Review: Alright, I'll be forward with you- if you're alright with talking babies that can speak in a complex sentences, a kid having their own harem, the same kid being able to discipline her elders (not that its not badass), and people obsessing over the FL's cuteness, then by all means, go read it! This story probably isn't for everyone, but if you can get past the weirdness of the first few chapters, then it's a good story. Granted, it is an adult in a child's body, but the FL's ignorance of her physical age is driving me nuts. She constantly reprimands people older than her and fixes their mistakes, but everyone gives her a pass because she's young. Though it does get better, the main thing that got me through the first couple chapters (first 20 chapters she's a baby) was the mystery. This is mostly a family based story, and the FL is still 5 years old in Chapter 91. There isn't a lot of romance, just some sprinkles of it along the way, however, lots of people adore the female lead. The plot is going strong, still a bit weirded out by the smartness of a 5 year old, but the art makes it look like she's around 6-8 years old. << The art is also gorgeous, and no one can deny the effort that was put into it. Though I do feel like its slightly slow-paced, definitely recommended if you want a mania to binge. 

VOTE AND COMMENT!