I Am a Child of This House

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Webtoons

Status: Updating

Summary: 11-year-old child, Estelle, never in her wildest dreams imagined she'd be sold off on a whim by her own mother. The buyer? The one and only duke in the empire, Ein Castiello ...and...he's Estelle's father!? Her father was a duke feared across kingdoms and nations for his blood-red eyes and immense power due to his magical lineage. Ein Castiello was the cold-blooded master of the House of Castiello. His sword enemies and dashing knights could become Estelle's worries, but does being his rare daughter mean that she is a child of this house?

Review: This story starts off with an overused but fun concept- a puppy taken into a wolf of hyenas, how does she tame them and survive? The author, however, presented it in a very fresh manner, catfishing a good amount of people. Personally, I find this story bland with no plot to keep me clicking on the next chapter, but something to binge through when you're bored- VERY bored. A major point some people I have seen hate about this manhwa was the ML and FL- as well as their age gap. Emiel Astrada is Estelle's guardian knight that has been with her ever since she was taken in by her father. The age gap is 7 years, which means he's 18 when she's 11, when she's 18, he's 25. Whew! However, I am including this as a recommendation because of the art, which compliments the main characters 'tough but cute' persona. She knows her personality well, and is a strong independent woman in her own right, which is something we readers always look out for. Additionally, she's the house's sweetheart, and the familial concept is demonstrated several times.

Stay safe you guys! 

Share, Vote, and Comment!