My Story

Normani
                Seattle Washington
                    April 9 2020
                         6:00am

Normani P.O.V

"Mommy, 'ake up I 'ngry Lola said

"Okay one more minute baby I promise" I said, I swear this child get up at ridiculous hours. Yesterday she got up at 4:00 because she was hungry. I love my baby I do but dam let me get up before she starts to cry

I made pancakes and eggs and gave her some milk. I need to get us washed and dress. Today I have an interview and I am hoping I get it cause this job I got I hate it. Im surround by man nothing but man.

I drop Lola off at daycare she only 3. I head to my interview I really hope they hire me. "Hi I am her for an interview" I say to the women at the front desk "name" she say sweetly "Normani kordei Hamilton" I say "yes Ms.Hamilton you right on time get on the elevator and go to the 15 floor and go to room 2" I nodded and said a quick 'thank you'

Once I was in the elevator I was giving myself a pep talk 'Remember be nice, well spoken and look them right in the eyes' I say to myself

I walk to room 2 and knocked on the door I get a nice "Come in" I walk in, and was met with a brown hair girl she look around 26 and she was Shorter than me have nice vanilla skin. "hi I am here for my interview for Mrs. Cabello" I say "yes that's me you here so the assistant job right" she said I nod and she gesture for me to sit down once I sat it started

(AFTER THE INTERVIEW)

"Thanks Ms.Hamilton I will call you to tell you if she got the job or not" she says "No thank you Mrs.Cabello and okay" I walk out and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I checked the time and see it was only 10:30 I walk to my car and head home to clean and get lunch ready for Lola. Once I was done I take a shower, and put on a pink crop top spaghetti strap, and some black nike biker shorts.

It now 1:00 and I need to pick up Lola I slip on some sandals and Head back to my car. I walk in the daycare and Lola instantly run to me "oh mommy 'ow I missit you" she say I laugh and picked her up " I miss you to bug you ready to go" I say she shake her head yes and did a lil dance I giggled and signed her out.

I buckle her in her car seat and started our journey home "mama I earn my ABC'S and I 'ot to (t) 'ake theses 'ini 'aps" she hold up 10 fingers "what that so good baby" I say she squeal and keep telling me more about her day I swear she can take my head off but I love her.

We just got home and she not eating on the floor in the living room watching TV. Once she was finished with her lunch I changed her in some black leggings and a pink wife beater. We sat and watched TV. "Mama can I get some waterelon" Lola ask I nod and get up and walk to the kitchen I was putting some watermelons in a blow when I get a call

"Hello Normani speaking" I say
"Hi it Ms.Cabello I was calling to tell you, that you got the job and I want you to come in tomorrow at 7:00 I will have a list of things I need you to do. After that I will expect you to know them by heart because I think you will be a great fit into the company" she says
" Omg thank you so much and I will make sure to have everything you need"
"Okay see you tomorrow Ms.Hamilton"
With that she hung up

I screamed 'yes' and Lola walked in the kitchen "why you 'appy mommy" she ask "mommy got the job" I said picking her up she smiled and I placed on the island of the kitchen and she did a dance I laugh and we both are eating watermelons in the kitchen just talking

"Mommy you 'member when you said I have a mama" she ask me I stop eating my watermelon and look at her and said "yes why" "I want to see her" I look at her with water eyes and say "soon baby but not now" she smiled and said "Otay" I picked her up and gave her some water and let her go upstairs to her room to play I cook dinner and had a flash back

                   (FLASHBACK)
             Lauern and Normani
                 Houston Texas
                   May 15 2018

I walk into me and my master room and find her already there I frown and she gesture for me to come over and sit in her lap. I do as told and sit in her lap. She starts to kiss my neck and slides her hand down my stomach she unbutton my jeans. She slides her hands into my jeans and stars to rubs my clit over my bright pink lace panties. I bit my lip to keep my moans from coming out not wanting to disrespect my master.

She makes me stand and say "give me a show slut" I smirk and begin to take off my clothes slow and slutty. Once I was completely naked she stands up hovering over me and gave me the most lustful look mixed with love. She grabs me by my neck and push me backwards till I was on the bed she push me down and said "God girl you make me want to punish you just because. Look at you this all this is mine god you make me hard just looking at you. Today I am giving you your limited."she says smirking she undress till she was in her boxer and bra she picked me up and throw me on the bed.

I look her in the eyes and say "may I speak master" she nod and look me and the eye "can you make love to me" she look at me and climb on top of me and take off her bra and boxer she kiss me and I instantly kiss back she starts to kiss down my neck she look up at me and take my lip form between my teeth and say "I want to here you baby" I smile and continue her assault on my collarbone she sucked on my left nipple and massage the right one I was a moaning mess her mouth she dose things to me. She reached my stomach and left many hickeys.

Once she was at my center "dam so wet for me I hope you wasn't out there giving others what's mine right" she says giving my snatch kitty licks. I moan and say "no" she say "good" it ture she the only person to every touch me even have sex with me and she says that what make her want me even more.

She being st eat me out I mean suck on my clit and her two fingers coming in and out at a ridiculous paste I am screaming "OH SHITTTTTT YESSS FU-FUCJVDK" she kept going till I came undone. She take her member and stroke it she come back up she reached to the dresser on the side of the bed and pulled out a condom she put it on.

She came to my face and kiss me so passionately she line herself up to my hole and slowly inched herself in once she was fully in she gave me lovely strokes. I was moaning in her mouth she began to go faster and was now sucking on my neck again I was moan so loud she came into the condom she was deep inside me. We went at least 4 more rounds

"I love you" I say she looked at me and sit up I bit my lip and look her in the eyes. She took my lip from between my teeth and said "I love you too but I am moving I am leaving today my plane leaves at 5:00" after she said that I said "so?" "you can't come I love you I swear I love you with all my heart but you can't come I am sorry" she tried to kiss me but I move it the way and got up I put back on my clothes. She put on her boxer and bra and walk to me she hugged me and said "I am so sorry baby" I hugged back and said "I love you" and with that I left. I turned around and see something I never thought I would see a single tear running down her face.

(FLASHBACK OVER)

I finished cooking we ate and watched a movie (frozen 2 of course) we fell asleep in my room and waited for the next day to come

Ahhhhhhh another one I hope you like (1549) oof vote if you want thanks for reading