My Family

Normani
               Washington Seattle
                 October 2nd 2020

"When it comes to 3 year old Lola Maria Jauregui, Lauern you are the mother." The nurse said to us

I smile big and Lauern hug me "See I told you the only one who ever had this pussy" I whisper in Lauern ear.

She smirk and whisper back "Good cause I'm the only one who can rearrange some guts" I bit my lip and let her go.

Dinah was holding a now happy Lola and Ally was cheering with her husband and Camila.

"Ice cream?" Sasha ask "I pay" he say

We all agreed and Left but of course everyone was waiting for Lauern.

We push past everyone and made it to the cars. I got in the white range Rover with Lola and Lauren. Dinah and Kehlani got in there black G-Wagon. Camila got in her Mercedes. And Ally and Sasha got in there black SUV.

We all head to waffles and ice cream parlor and order our favorite ice cream.

"Mommy can I sit with inah" Lola ask me bouncing on her toes with her mint chocolate chip ice cream.

"Yes you can baby" I say sitting on Lauern lap "yay" she sequeled and went over to Dinah, kehlani and Camlia.

Me Lauern, Ally and Sasha was sitting together.

"Baby can you go get me some coffee beans for my ice cream" I ask Lauren I been having all this weird Cravens and bad mood swings.

"Baby I don't think they have coffee beans at a ice cream parlor" Lauren said rubbing my thighs. I start to tear up and pout my lips and I start to cry.

"Please" I said laying my head down on the table in front of me.

"Okay, okay baby I go see" she say sliding me off her lap and getting up.

I start to cry more because now I miss her. She can back with coffee beans in a little ketchup cup. She headed it to me and I smile wide with tear stain face. "Thank you baby" I say puting the coffee beans in my chocolate ice cream.

U look up and everyone was looking at me with wide eye as I smash my ice cream "what" I say with a mouth full of ice cream. We all having contractions and I nearly die when Ally ask me "Are you pregnant Mani?"

"What" me and Lauern said at the same time.

"Are you pregnant?" She ask again eating her ice cream keep eye contact with me.

"No?" I said more of an question then an answer.

"Why?" I ask breathing heavily

"Girl this mood swings and weird appetites, seems to me like you pregnant" she said wiping her mouth.

"How would you know?" Lauren ask curiously

"Y'all know my mom had another baby Abby. And she was doing everything Mani's doing trust me I was there half the time with her" Ally said

I look at Lauern and her mouth is on the ground. I sink down in my set and think of the time me and Lauern didn't wear a condom. I think and think but Everytime we have sex we don't use a condom. "Oh shit" me and Lauern say at the same time.

Everyone was done so we left Ally, Lola, Camila and Dinah went with me to the store and the rest went home to wait for use.

"Mommy what's that" Lola ask pointing at the pregnancy test in my hand.

"It to find out if your Mommy have a baby in her tummy or not" Ally said picking up Lola. I smile at the thought of  having another one of Lauren's  babies. We grab the most expensive pregnancy test, just to make sure it's accurate.