Dammm

Dianh
             Washington Seattle
                   .May 21 2020

"Hey so let's go get ice cream like mama promise lil Jauregui".

"Otay my inah" Lola said hugging me

Ally and Camlia look at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and played with Lola lil curls.

We all make it out of the building and into Ally's car.

"Dam she don't got a car seat" Ally said

"I just sit back here with her" I said

Lola cap her hands and then put, them around my neck and said "you berry pretty ianh" I giggled and said "you told me that like 8 times already lil Jauregui" she just smiled at me and said "no I 'old you this 'any 'ime" she held up 3 fingers. I laugh and said "okay lil Jauregui"

We all get in the car and go to the nearest ice cream parlor. Once we find one we enter and order.

"Can I have a vanilla and strawberry mix" Ally order
"I want a birthday cake with sprinkles" Camlia order.

"What you want Lola" I ask her
" 'int 'colate ice 'eam 'ith 'x' 'colate" Lola order I was so confused on what the fuck she said but the cashier repeated to make she she had it right. "So mint chocolate ice cream with extra chocolate" the cashier said
"YESSSSSSSS" Lola screamed

"And for you" the cashier ask me smiling a lil to hard for Lola liking because what she said had us all rolling

"No my inah" she then move her body in my gold to where her face and top part was In font of my face "you tant  (T)'ake my inah cause I will  (M)'ake my Mommy beat you up" and then she flipped her hair.

The cashier blush and giggle a lil "just......give.......me.....um...... Vanilla"
I said between laughter

Once we all got our ice cream and sat down and eat well Lola sat in my lap. The cashier came over and slipped a piece of paper in my hand and Lola gave her one of the most disgust face I was crying laughing.

 The cashier came over and slipped a piece of paper in my hand and Lola gave her one of the most disgust face I was crying laughing

I put the paper in my pocket when Lola went back to eating her ice cream. I clean her up the best I could and we lift. We went back to the building and Lucy was screaming and demanding to see Lauern.

"The smelly 'ady mad" Lola said loud enough for Lucy to hear and the people who was downstairs.

Me, Ally and Camlia tried our hardest to keep out Laughs in.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT" Lucy said walking up to her before anything can come out my mouth she slapped her.

Everyone gasp I quickly gave a crying Lola to Ally and push Lucy then pucnh her in the face making her nose bleed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you that's not your fucking child, I should beat your ass for hitting her but I am sure Mani will love to do that and Lauern not going to stop her" when I said that.

Lauern comes down the steps smiling and Normani smirking but it drop when they see me yelling  at Lucy and Lola crying.

Lauern run to Lola and Normani run up on Lacy and started to beat her ass I had to pull her off cause Lucy was screaming. Once I got Mani off of her I held her waist form behind and whisper good things in her. Once she was clam she walk over to Lola and grab her and went back upstairs.

Lucy hand a black eye, swollen lip and the other eye was blood shot red and her nose was bleeding still. Lauern walk her to the nurse office.

When Lauern came back Normani had her and Lola things and was about to walk out the door but Lauern stop her.

"Baby where you going" Lauern ask Normani

"Where the fuck it look like I am going" Normani said I see Lauern clenched her jaw and say

"Normani don't fucking play with me now where are y'all going" she ask again to calming for my liking

"Like I said Lauern where the fuck it look like we going I am not about to work here it this fucking job, if that bitch going to be here half the time just for you to see your child half the time so it other us or that bitch pick cause you know I will up and leave make the right choice my love"

Normani had tears in her eyes and walk away.

"bye mama wov you" Lola said before the door closed

Lauern had a single tear running down her face and turned around and walk back up the steps.

Lauren P.O.V

"FUCK THIS SHIT" I yelled I packed all my shit and told dianh and Lucy to come on I said bye to everyone and got in the car......

What you think Lauern about to do?.

Anyway here go
Vote
Chiya😁