Lola 4th birthday

Lauren
Washington Seattle
February 2 2021

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LOLA HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" me and Mani said to Lola as we enter her room.

She has a big smile on her face when we where done she stared to clap.

"Thanks Mama and Mommy thanks" she said coming running to us and hugged our legs. I picked her up and spin her around she giggled and Normani laugh watching us recording.

We head downstairs where we had Lola favorite breakfast ice cream and waffles. It not good but it's her day and she get whatever she want.

Normani ate chilly dogs and red Kool-Aid I ate fruit and a croissant.

Normani went upstairs and took a shower and I got Lola in the tub once she was done I put her on the bed with a towel and Normani walked in and dressed her and did her hair while I was in the shower.

We all got ready Lola wanted to were her Elsa dress so that what she where Mani had a tight black jeans. And a white long sleeve shirt with some timberlands. I had on black jeans and a purple hoodie and purple Jordan's.

We went to Dinah house cause that where the surprise was at we invited as many kids as we could.

"Mommy where we going" Lola ask for the hundred time.

"I don't know ask Mama" Normani said eating a popsicle while driving.

I look at her like she crazy but she didn't turn around to look at me

"Mama, Mama, Mama's Lola kept going on.

We pulled on Dinah's street and Lola started to squeal.

She haven't been over Dinah house in an while because Dinah and Kehlani wanted some them time but Lola didn't like it but got over it.

We all get out of the car and walk up to the double brown doors.

Lola knock excitedly but not loud enough. I open the door and we walk in a little and everyone jump out and said

"Surprise, Happy birthday Lola" she claped and huge everyone literally.
When she was done she went to play with everyone everything was inside because it was freezing.

2 Hours later Lolo P.O.V

I wanted dianh I missed her so much I haven't seen her in like a billion years
I walk to the kitchen, bathroom, hallway, her room but I couldn't find her.

Oh yeah the living room. I went to the living room I saw her got so happy but it all fell when I saw her holding another kid tickling and having fun with her.

I felt myself about to cry so I ran away I run upstairs to her room to hide under the bed but when I enter Kehlani was in there.

"Hi lo what's up why you not downstairs" she asked me

I let my head fall and I walked up to her and reached my hands up. She picked me up. And ask again

"What's wrong lil little lady?"

"INAH don't love me anymore her love other baby" I say in her neck tears coming down my face into her neck.

"She do love you. You're her god daughter."

"Well why I could not come over her house. And now I'm here and she didn't even talk to me" I say now sobbing

"Her no love me"

Kehlani pat my back and whisper nice thing in my ear.

"Come on let's get the birthday girl to her party" she said lifting my head up

"No, no can we stay here and watch two spongebob squarepants" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

She smiled and nod I wiggle out her hold and took off my shoes. And jumped in the bed. Kehlani giggle and got in the bed with me and put it on spongebob.

I cuddle on top of her and play with her hair. We watched more then two spongebob.

"Okay I know everyone is looking for you come on" she say and pick me up and we walked back downstairs.

DINAH P.O.V

Everyone have been looking for Lola for a good two minutes till I saw her and kehlani come down the steps.

I walked up to them. "Hi lil Jauregui where have you been I missed you" I said reaching for her.

She turned around away from me not bothering to look at me. I frown my eyebrows. And kehlani mouth "She's mad at you"

My mouth go open a little and I frowned my eyebrows deeper and make a gesture of 'what I do'. Kehlani smirk and look me up and down and walked away.

What did I do.

Normani P.O.V

I was sitting on Lauern lap like usually. I been really clingy to her my whole pregnancy.

"Hey daddy it cake time" I whisper in Lauern ear I hear her take a deep breath.

"Ay don't do that" she Whisper back in my ear squeezing my thighs

"Do what daddy" I say moving in her lap.

"Now baby I been going easy on you cause you pregnant but don't make me take you outside to the car and show you who in control of the pussy" she whispered in my ear rubbing my thighs.

I take a deep breath and nod "okay but it time to cut the cake" I say getting up.

Normani Is 9 months pregnant

"Okay kids cake time" I said walking over the the 3 layer cake.

Lola ran I to me and hold my hand I was about to pick her up but Lauern bet me to it and gave me a look. I know I know I shouldn't be carrying heavy things.

She sat Lola behind the cake and everyone song happy birthday.

When was done she stared to lick it and bite at it

"Baby wait" I said giggling everyone got some cake but not the middle one that whole thing just became hers and mine

Everyone left and we went home.

"I love you MOMMY and MAMA" Lola said falling asleep in her car seat.

"Love you too baby" me and Lauern said at the same Time

School
Vote
Chiya 😁