Mama

Lola
                Washington Seattle
                     May 21 2020

'I know I can't speak well. But this is what I'am thinking, and sometimes different things come out of my mouth when I speak. But Mommy has been helping me and it's getting easier.'

"Mama" I said when I saw my Mama, Mommy show me some pictures of her and she is so beautiful.

I wiggle out of my Mommy's hold and ran over to my mama. I reached up at her and she picked me up once I was up I cling onto her and squeal.

"Mama oh how I 'anted to meet you" I say clingy onto to tightly.

I hear her sniff so I pick my head up off of her shoulder and I see her crying.

" 'on't cry Mama it Otay" I say wipeing her tears Mommy do this sometimes and I don't like it I think to myself.

"It's Otay me got you" I say kissing her cheeks.

"It happy tears Ladybug Im just happy to see you, you're so gorgeous, beautiful just like your Mommy" My Mama say to me and  I smile and say.

" Oh I (G)'lad but Mommy 'romise I was 'oing to cee you but you had a lot of 'ork and you 'ways come when I (S)'t'leep so I tant cee you, but I (G)'lad to cee you now" I say playing with my Mama hair.

She had more tears coming out of her eyes and she looked me in the eyes and pulled me closer I giggled and say "I wov you" into in neck she pulled me so I was looking at her and I just Smiled.

"I love you too ladybug" she say.

"Yay"  I say doing a lil dance in her hold.

"baby" I hear my Mommy say and I instantly got more excited I don't know why but I love her so much.

"MOMMY" I say excited I reach for her and she walked over to me I used one arm and pulled her Closer so I was still in Mama hold but holding my  Mommy.

"Yay I got my Mama 'nd Mommy" I say I look behind me and see Mlia and Wlly "and Wally and Mlia" I say and wiggle out of my Mama hold and run to Wally first and hug her leg and then Mlia who was a few feet away from her.

I clap and run up to a very pretty girl I think she has rllow hair or (B)'eige I don't know but she tall and very pretty, very pretty "hi" I say and hug her legs I let go of her legs and say "you berry pretty" I reach up for her and she picked me up I smile and say "what's you 'ame" I ask "Dinah" she say "you berry pretty" I say again "thanks lil Jauregui" she say I smile hard and touch her face and then wiggle down.

I run up to another girl she was pretty but not like Inah I stop at her knees because she was sitting I place my hands on her knees and bounce a lil and say "hi I Lola I 'ike you hair" "thanks sweetie and Iam Lauern fiancé" she say looking at me like she's mad I take my hands off her knees and she wipe her knees off and stand up now I can see under her skirt and she smells.

"Who is wauern"  I ask confused.

She walks  over to my mama and pull her closer to her. My Mommy move over to me and I hold her hand.

"That tant be you yiancé 'ause she my mama so she 'posed to be eith Mommy" I say getting mad at the smelly lady with pretty hair.

"You not even probably her daughter, cause your Mommy's a whore"she says.

"okay it one thing claiming what's mines, but it another when you tell my 3 year old daughter some shit that not true. I know who her fucking mother is and I would tell you ever detail if my daughter wasn't in her. My Mommy says to the smelly lady.

" BITCH its No telling who you been  with, you look like a whore and you probably just want her for her money,  you just a ghetto bitch so go back to the hood and claim one of those men as your baby father" the smelly lady said to my Mommy.

My Mommy took off but Mama hurried up and picked her up before getting to the smelly lady.

"Naw let me TF go Laur so I can show her just how ghetto I am" My Mommy said I ran to Wally and she picked me up.

"Naw baby you better then that remember our bug is in her and she don't need to see her Mommy this mad okay baby" Mama said to Mommy I smiled and claped "yay" I squeal.

Mommy had her legs around Mama waist and Mama head was in Mommy neck. I tilted my head in confused and Wally took me outside Mlia offices into hers along with Mlia and inah. It was hard to make smelly lady leave but Mama yalled at her 'get out' so she did.

Mlia came out her office and told everyone to get off her floor and to take me to get ice cream with Wally, inah, and mlia.

Lauern P.O.V

When I seen Mani take off toward Lucy, Lucy was not going to make it to see the next few days trusts me I seen her do it. That for another day. once I got everyone out mlia's office.

I walk over to Normani and picked her up and kissed her and she kissed back. I layed her down on the couch Mlia have in her office, and kiss her neck hearing them sexy moans. She flipped us over and sat on my lap and continued to kiss me. She slowly grind her hips into me, I feel myself get hard and that did not go unnoticed by Normani. She stated to go a lil faster I groan and grab her hips to push her down hard against me and she  moan louder.

I slap her on the face and say "now baby why you not listening to your master" she moans "I couldn't control myself she was all up on you and she disrespected my baby" she says grinding herself hard onto me trying to get off. I pulled her hair so her neck was exposed to me as she sat on my lap I slap her hard and she Moans try to trow her head forward but my grip on her hair was difficult to do so.

I ask her what she want she says "you inside of me fucking me till I learned my lesson" shit I missed this so fucking much

Sorry for the long wait and misspelled words it 3:55am and it took 3hours to get my baby to sleep so I said why not update this and it longer (1182) 👁️👄👁️ thanks for reading VOTE 😩
Chiya