XII

I believe that the story is progressing a bit too quickly but it's good, I got to meet Athanasia and we immediately mentioned the modern world to each other after the first tea time

"Athy...Did you have a brother in our original world?"

"Yeah, but I found out he died before I could find him. I believe the paper said Tokyo! I lived in Hokkaido at the time but when I got the news that he dies in a fire...I was sad of course. My only family member was gone."
My eyes widened and I hugged her immediately.
"Whoa! What's wrong!?"

"Looks like we're relatives once again. I can't believe you actually looked for me! I didn't look for you because I thought that you had a nice family, you know a normal life. I didn't want to impose on that."Athanasia pinched my cheek and I yelped at the sensation and grabbed my cheek when she moved her hand away.
"There was no way you would impose! If anything I wanted to meet you but I guess we got our wish, huh?"

"Ye-Yeah!! Come on, I want to show you the rainbow room!"

"Wow, you really sound like a kid."Athanasia giggles as my face starts to burn from embarrassment.
"Well, I never got the chance to be a kid. I was adopted by a Yakuza boss, he didn't use our names, we trained to kill, and none of us had partners."

"Oh...I'm sorry. No wonder you're so happy here- Ah lead the way!"

•*¨*•.¸¸☆*・゚

I had Julian bring Athanasia and me something to snack on. The room I brought Athanasia to was called the rainbow room, when the sunsets at a certain time the rays shin through and creating a beautiful and warm setting.
"So what's your plan M/n?"

"What do you-Oh... That's right. Don't worry, I have multiple ways to protect you from your end. But for now, you'll have to play cute. As you can tell, there is literally no limit to Claude's love towards me."I told her how I experimented with this theory and she went pale when I told of about me smearing food on his face at one point than the fact that I said we'll fight to the death.
"Are you insane?!"

"Probably, but it just proves that he loves me way too much. Now we have to work on you getting the same amount of love. I've also met Roger Alpheus-"

"What?! That's a bit too soon."

"I said the same thing, but I think the author left out a lot about M/n's life because he was the secondary main character and Jennette was the first. So of course they'll pay attention to her more."Athanasia nods her head and grabs a fruit sandwich from the tray then takes a nice-sized bite out of it.
"Whoa!!"

"Good right? Julian picks fresh fruit every day."

"She uses magic?"

"Yep! She was also a friend of my papa, so she's the only maid in the whole palace that's allowed to take care of me. Once this random maid tried to handle me without permission, Claude just happened to be heading to see me and saw the maid walk into my room, I kid you not that lady nearly died because she picked me up. Claude settled for exile after Julian pleaded for him not to kill her." Athanasia paled for a second then asked what the maids name was.
"Ah! Her name is Lidia Barns, she comes back later on in the story and tries to assassinate M/n after he meets Athanasia."

"Uhhh, M/n... Wouldn't that be sometime soon?!"

"Oh..."