stripper

Y/n:g!p dom Billie: sub
( I don't fucking know what goes on in a club im only 16😂)

Billies POV:

I just got out my car to get into the club cus it's my shift to start working, And I see a long ass line cus it's Halloween. I already know I'm going to be getting asked to give lap dances. They call me starry eyes because my eyes are blue, I'm known to be the best dancer in this club.

I walk into the club and look around then make my way to my friend drew who is a bar tender.

"It's pretty packed isn't it" drew says
"I mean we are in one of the best clubs in Los Angeles, what'd you except" I say trying to be louder than the music, "you better go to the dressing room it's almost your turn to be on that stage" drew says "I guess your right" I say getting ready to walk to the dressing room.

I walk over to the dressing room to get ready.

"Hi bitch, the fuck was taking you so long" one of my stripper friends ask me "uhm there's hella traffic out there" I answer her back. I grab my outfit

(Sorry for the ugly ass picture)

I picked this outfit because I know how big my boobs are, and I know it will catch there attention.

My turn on the stage is not for another 30 minutes so I just sit on my phone and scroll through Instagram and check social medias.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
25 minutes later
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I slip the tall ass heels on, and wait for my name to be called.

Less than 10 seconds my name gets called.

I walk out on the stage and the song bbh starts playing and everyone starts cheering. But fuck everyone at this point cus there's this girl in the crowd that catches my eyes.

No I'm not gay. I'm not gay. The fuck I like guys.

Y/n pov:

I came to the club with my friends tonight cus me and my friends wanted to fuck some bitches tonight, but as I'm sitting here, sipping my drink, and watching some ugly ass bitches walk up on this stage. Finally Chee Chee has to get off the girl can not strip. I see a fine ass girl with big ass titties walk on this stage and starts dancing. She has a nice body fat ass and big titties. That's a 100 for me. But my eyes always seem to fine there way to her hard nipples...

Billies POV:

I just finish getting off the stage I'm always the last person to perform so they just started playing random music "yo mama lemme get a lap dance" some random man says I act like I don't here him, he's not the person I wanna give a lap dance.

I walk over to the girl who kept staring at me earlier "wanna lap dance" I ask her all seductive. She looks shock but nods her head yes.

We walk into the private room and I get on her lap. And start grinding on her, I can fell her dick getting hard, she has a dick, that's so sick.

Y/n pov

I grab her ass as she grinds on me and gives me a lap dance, hearing her soft moans. Her boobs all in my face, making me grow hard. I then feel her slip something in my pocket " your time is up" the man tells Billie. She gets up and wink at me than walks out. I get out as well and take the note out of my pocket.

The note

"I know you trying to have some this juicy pussy just hit me up anytime I'll be available"

And her number was on there. I walk over to my friends and they all start to smirk "what" I ask "you bout to get sum" my friend Ron says

~~~~~~~~~~
12:00 mid night
~~~~~~~~~~

I call up Billie

Billie

Y/n

"Yo this the girl from the club"

"Yeah u the girl I gave the lap dance to right?"

"Yeah u trynna fuck"

"Yeah come over my address is ___________"

(This where the real smut come in)

Billies POV:

Y/n pushes me against the wall making me moan but her actions, she starts kissing me and our tongues fight for dominace and she wins.

She then starts kissing down my neck, walking towards my room, throwing me on my bed, while she fiddles with the buttons on my pajama shirt. Once she gets my shirt off she immediately attach her mouth with my boobs sucking on it vigorously "f-fuck" I let out of my mouth, she takes my pants and underwear and attacks my pussy with her tongue "fuck daddy just like that" I say. We were both in a rush and I don't know what for, it was like I needed her badly and she needed me to.

She sucks on my clit making me moan loud "daddy fuck" "yes yes yes" I repeat from the pleasure that y/n was giving me. "Y/n I'm gonna cum" I said she started sucking harder making my legs shake, next thing I knew I came in her mouth. She takes off her pants, me helping her because I needed this.

She eneters her dick into me lifting up my leg, and starts pounding into me "ugh daddy fuck" I say. All you can here was my moans, her grunts, and the skins clapping. She starts going deeper and harder making me feel like I'm on cloud 9 " you like it when daddy fucks that tight little pussy of yours huh" she ask me. I nod and she starts going faster making me whimper " say that shit"she tells me "  YES DADDY YES" "F-FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" I moan Into her ear. Feeling my self getting ready to release. "I'm about to cum"y/n says " me to" I cum and she does a few more thrust before getting ready to cum on my stomach but I shove her dick back into me "I'm on the pill" I say and lay on my back

This is my first chapter and I felt like I did amazing so...thank u for reading. I did not reread this so... Word count: 1065