threesome

Gxgxb

(That's Princeton)

(That's Princeton)

Billies pov

Today I'm just going to be hanging out with my friends nothing much just watching Netflix and playing games."want to play dirty truth or dare" y/n asked me "I mean yeah...I don't know, m-maybe" I say feeling my cheeks get hot "ok Princeton truth or dare" I ask him "dare Mama's" he says to me.

"I dare you to let me look through your search history" I say "ok bet" he hands me his phone and I go straight through his Google.

His search history

Pornhub
Pornhub
Boobs
Titties
Ass
Billie eilish

I read out loud 6 things on his search history and smirk "you fucking weirdo" y/n tells him we all laugh.

"Ok y/n truth or dare" I ask her "uhm..truth I'm pussy as fuck" she says to me "ok is it true you like it when i send you dirty pictures" I ask her "yup" she says "ok I'm done playing this game Its getting boring" Princeton says we all agree to just lay down on my bed and watch a random tv show. "Pass me the remote I don't wanna watch this" I say "get it your self the fuck" Princeton says.

I reach over on the other side to grab the remote and stick my ass out on purpose "u act like u couldn't just give it to me" I say with a lot of sass "what y'all trynna watch" y/n ask "let's fuck, let's have sex" Princeton jokes "yo stfu u so annoying" I tell him "I WANNA HAVE A THREESOME" y/n screams at the top of her lungs "me to but we just need one more person" Princeton says looking at me rolling his eyes "no the fuck, nasty ass" I said.

"It's so boring please Billie, it would be fun I promise" y/n begs "fine, but don't tell anyone and as soon as my mom comes home we have to stop, ok" I say they nod there heads and began taking off there clothes "is this your first time" y/n asks me, I nod my head in response feeling embarrassed.

I continue to take off my clothes and I feel y/n hands grab my boobs squeezing them making me throw my head back and moan "yes, let me hear you moan" y/n says we start to make out and I stop and grab Princeton dick and start to lick the tip and suck him off "yes mama don't stop" he says throwing his head back. I feel y/n go down to my pussy and rub my clit making me moan. I hear Princeton groan and I suck harder, he uses his hand and grabs my head making his dick hit the back of my throat. Gagging sounds fill the room with moans everywhere. I get up and push Princeton to lay down while I get on top and ride him "uhh yes" I say riding him "see Billie I told you this would be good" y/n says she starts kissing me then goes down to my neck sucking harshly leaving hickeys everywhere. Y/n gets on Princeton's face and starts grinding against it while he eats her out "daddy f-fuck" y/n moans "you like that huh"Princeton says to me "y-y-yes I like it so much" I said. "Billie I want you face down ass up now" he says "yes daddy" I say getting into that position, next thing I know he Rams his thick cock back into my tight little hole making me a moaning mess "you like it when my dick is in your tight little hole" he tells me I nod my head, he pulls my hair back "answer me slut, with words" "yes daddy I love it when you drill me with that thick fucking cock of yours" I say I look to the side of me to see y/n fingering herself and a vibrator on her clit I moan at the sight "fuck your so sexy y/n" I say. She gets up and slaps my ass "mm fuck baby" I say feeling her slapping my ass SLAP SLAP SLAP! "MMMM FUCK F-FUCK OMG" I say I feel my body start to shake "I-mmmm- I need to cum" i tell him "cum" he demands and I follow cuming all over. Y/n lays down while Princeton gets up and slams his long thick cock into her "uhhhh yes daddy" y/n says I get on her face while she eats me out I feel her lips wrap around my clit sending me over the edge "YES Y/N DONT FUCKING STOP KEEP FUCKUNG DOING THAT UHHH" I say as I feel the vibration from her moaning into me I soon cum and get off of her slowly rubbing my pussy while moaning. Looking at them fuck makes me go crazy, I never thought I would be doing this.

Y/n cums and Princeton gets off of her and sits to the side y/n comes over to me and starts kissing me while moaning "mmm" I say, I push her on the bed getting into a scissoring position our pussys rub together as I here my moans, y/n moans, the wetness of our pussys, and grunts from Princeton while he masturbates to my boobs bouncing "fuck I'm so glad I made this decision" I said cumming.

"I can't believe I just did that"

I'm in the mood to write smut all day so y'all will be having lots of chapters coming in, word count: 934