morning wood

Billie:g!p y/n: sub

Billies POV

I wake up to see y/n sleeping but we are in a weird position, I'm spooning her so her ass is right on my dick, I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom so I don't wake her up and I unzip my pants and take out my dick.

I put my hands on my dick and start stroking it up and down "f-fuck, yes" I moan, I try to hold in my moans because y/n is here and I don't want her to here me if she does she'll wake up which is good cus that means I get head, but she will probably be mad.

Y/n pov

I wake up and feel the spot next to me to see if billies there and turns out she's not "fuck, y/n" "uhh y/n" wtf is Billie doing in there.

I slowly get up and walk towards the bathroom and twist the door knob "WTF are u doing" I say on the verge of laughing, I see Billie try to cover herself "it's just you were sleeping and my dick was hard and wanted some attention" Billie says "you could of asked" I say walking over to her and swirling my tongue on her tip making her throw her head back "fuck" she says while my mouth goes lower on her dick making me gag, she thrust up into my mouth, moans and grunts escape her mouth while she fucks my throat. "I'm going to nut" she says "nut , baby"  she buys in my mouth and I swallow it "freaky ass" she says.

I slap her and say

"Next time fucking ask"

Short and Tash ASF word count: 293
Did not reread