harder baby

Gxg

Y/n: submissive
Billie: Dom

Y/n pov

Im sitting in bed right now working on my last page of my essay when I get a call from Billie. Billie and I are fuck buddies, we use each other for sex and nothing else, no catching feeling either but...I feel like I'm catching feelings. I just won't say anything because I don't want Billie to get mad, I don't want to loose good head.

Billies pov:

I'm texting y/n because I want to taste her right now, plus I'm bored as fuck. What the fuck am I gonna do, so I'm just going to go over to her house and fuck her, but the bad thing is I have a boyfriend and he does not like y/n because she's bisexual and he thinks I'm straight I'm not even straight. Me and y/n go out together when he's not here, but he's here now so what do I do.

Its 12:00 in the morning so he's sleeping. I quickly sneak out of bed and make my way to the bathroom, there is a window in my bathroom so I can sneek out from there.

I climb out the window and make my way down. I carefully place my feet on the ground. Y/n house is not that far so I can just walk there.

Y/n pov

I hear a soft knock at my door and see Billie. "How did you get here I don't see your car outside" I tell Billie while I open the door wider for her to come in "I walked over here my boyfriend's still at the house I had to sneek over here" Billie says to me before taking a seat "oh" I say feeling Billie putting her hand on my thigh. I start to blush as I feel her hand go up higher, I lean in to kiss her and she kisses me back making the juices drip down lower on my leg.

Our tongues explore each other mouths, while our hands roam over one another's body "touch me" I say waiting for her to move her hands everywhere. Billie starts to kiss my neck and suck on it making me lightly moan her name. The feeling of her lips on my neck makes me feel something inside of me. She pushes me on the couch and starts to take off my clothes leaving me naked. She kisses and suck on my stomach than goses down to my thighs "please Billie" "please what" Billie says acting confused "please fuck me" I say making her dive into me. "Uhhhh" I moan feeling her tongue do wonders inside of me. Billie starts sucking on my clit rapidly making me moan her name back to back "oh fuck" "Billie don't stop" I say throwing my head back "look at me she says putting to fingers into my pussy "you here that" Billie says making me hear the sound of my wet pussy "oh my fucking goddddd" I say dragging out the d.

Billie does the method of pumping and sucking me together "it's to much" I moan out I arch my back as I feel myself about to cum " fuck" I say as I see the white cream pour out of me.

"We have to do this again" I say to Billie

This was short but was good I felt good writing this which is bad word count: 559