Meanwhile

A/N: This chapter was written by my actual twin brother Lamarr.

Lamarr wakes and sees that his twin brother is gone. He starts to worry until he sees the note.
"Dear Lamarr, im going to the gym to work out a bit. So see ya and fuck you."

Lamarr chuckles at the joke. He turns on his phone, goes on spotify, and plays is daily mix:

Lamarr starts to get up from the bed.( btw I sleep naked. )
he goes straight into the bathroom to take a shower.
Before he could get in the show, Lamarr hears someone knocking on the door. He puts a towel on his "lower half" before opening the door to see billie kay and carmella standing on the other side of the door.
"Hello ladies" Lamarr said, holding the towel so he wont be exposed.
Billie Kay and Carmella don't reply as they're looking at his glistening abs.
As Lamarr clears his throat, the regain eye contact with the 6 foot mocha male.
"Sorry, we are looking for Peyton. Everyone said that she was with Lamont." Billie Kay said.
"Well My stupid twin brother aint hear but if you ladies would like to come in, that would be great." Lamarr said in a flirty tone.
The girls rolled their eyes in unison as they left.
"Oh well. Your lost." Lamarr said as he close the door