Go home show before HIAC 2019

*Before show*
The twins and the IIconics decided to drive to the arena with the steven universe soundtrack playing. They got to the arena and seen ricochet just getting out of the car.

"What's up, Pretty Ricky." Lamar called called ricochet( a callback to his Twitter username) .

"Nothing much, dude." Ricochet said. "How's the single life going kendrick lamar?" He asked as a clapback.

"And this is why you're my favorite person to work with." Lamarr said.

Lamont, Peyton(with Lamont's arm around her shoulder) and Billie are just standing there dumbfounded by their bromance.

*10 min before the show*
The twins are changing into their gear when Shane comes in and says "Guy, change of plans."

"What do you mean" says Lamont

"Stay in your street clothes, you guys are going to run in on the usos match tonight." Shane explains.

"Ok, sounds reasonable." Lamarr replied

*skip to the midcard of the show*
"IIconics, you're on in 3 minutes." Says a producer. "Goodluck babe." Lamont says before kissing his girlfriend.

The former women's tag team champs go out and do their signature poses on the stage as the crowd cheers. They walk into the ring with mics in their hand. The music cuts off.

"Hey Peyton, wanna here a joke?" Bille asks. "Why, of course. What is it?" Peyton asks back. "Riott Squad and Kabuki warriors getting a title match at hell in a cell." Bille answers.

Peyton doubles over laughing cuz it's funny(Ik it's not funny but that's something the IIconics would do).

"You wanna know something, billie?" Peyton asks. But before she could answer, the crowd starts chanting"WE WANT LAMONT."

Peyton cheeks turn red. "Sorry, but my man isn't here tonight." Peyton says maintaining kayfabe. "Now, let's get to the point." She continues. "We deserve that title shot."

"Because, we are" billie says. "IICONIC" they both say before posing. Then their music plays and they leave.
*one backstage segment with Samoa Joe later*

(Pretend it's in the Smackdown Arena)

*skip to end of the match*
Lucha House party is giving the usos but they are about to make a mistake that is going to cost them the match. Kalisto gets hot tagged in and takes down jey.

He climbs the turnbuckle and dives, but is met with a double superkick by Jimmy and Jey Uso. They pin and win the match. The lucha house party leaves the ring and heads backstage while the Usos are celebrating.  Then outta nowhere.

The Usos look at the ramp on high alert expecting the Young Wolves to come out, but what the Usos doesn't see is the young tag team are coming in through the crowd in street clothes. The attack the usos from behind and pummel them to the ground but then the young wolves each grab jimmy by one hand and debuts their second team signature.

Jimmy lays unconscious. Lamont grabs the mic. "Aye, See you at Hell in a Cell Uce." He says before dropping and walking backstage with his brother.