Prologue

A man with two horns on his head can be seen kneeling on the floor, bleeding all over, he has a white hair and blood red eyes, slightly tan skin and was wearing a broken black armor.

He is Azazel, the Demon King who almost brought the world to its knees.

Standing in front of him, was a handsome man with blonde hair, green eyes, and wearing a broken golden armor, he held a golden sword on his hand.

He is Alexander Radiant, the Hero who fought the demon king.

Azazel just grinned and slowly stood up, ignoring the pain he was experiencing. Looking at the man in front of him, he couldn't help but chuckle.

The hero frowned, "What's so funny?"

"Hehehe~! I'm laughing at you Hero. You're just a tool chosen by the gods to get rid of me, they are afraid that my strength will match theirs! They are afraid that I will overthrow them! The gods you served are nothing but selfish hypocrite who named themselves as good while killing those who can threaten them!"

"You are a demon, you have killed millions of people, annihilated hundreds of cities and towns and destroyed four kingdoms! Why should I believe you?! You will die here demon!"

Hearing that, Azazel laughed even harder. "HAHAHA! So you have been completely brainwashed! Gods are nothing but selfish and self-centered  hypocritical fools! They destroy those that can be a threat to them! While treating mortals life as nothing more than a livestock! You think I was born a demon?! No! I was once a human! A human born with near-limitless amount of magic power! When I was five, the gods noticed that and send a heavenly lighting to my hometown! Killing everyone! I only survive because my parents use a transportation spell to get me away!"

Alexander was staring at Azazel still with the intent to kill, he doesn't believe what Azazel is saying. How could the gods, who saved him from being killed by the demons and chose him as champion be evil?

"Don't try to sway me demon, even if you begged for mercy, you shall die here!"

The hero ran towards Azazel, with a sword on his hands. The demon king grinned and summon a black sword with purple jewels on its handle and guard.

He parried the strike coming from the hero and clenched his fist, a purple arua surrounded it as he strike with his fist.

Alexander blocked the punched but felt his bones break, he ignored it and raised his sword, wanting to slash Azazel.

The demon king retreated, before raising his hand upward. A large black orb with purple flame coiling around it appeared.

Azazel smirked and threw the orb at the hero.

Alexander stabbed his sword to the ground as a golden light surrounded him. The black orb clashed with the golden light, causing a massive explosion that destroyed the surrounding ten kilometers.

Azazel panted, he was already beyond exhausted at this point, and that forbidden spell Black Sun, took a large amount of his remaining negative-power.

Despite him slowly regaining his strength due to negativity, it is still far from enough for him recover. Its like a drop of water in an ocean.

The Demon King's eyes narrowed, he saw the hero kneeling on the ground, a golden barrier protecting him from harm.

Alexander slowly stood up as he pointed his golden sword at Azazel.

"Damn you...." the demon king growled. It looks like he underestimated on how gods wanted him dead so badly.

It was just a moment, but he saw it clearly. A spark of divinity appeared on the hero's eyes, the gods were protecting him even now.

"Azazel, The Great Demon King, By the Will of Gods! I sentenced you to death!" As those words left his mouth, a golden light rose beneath him.

"Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT ALL!" Azazel released a powerful purple aura that caused the world to shake!

Alexander was startled as he almost fell down but managed to remain standing using his sword.

Azazel raised his hands with a maniacal expression, "IF I'M GOING TO DIE I'LL TAKE THE ENTIRE WORLD ALONG WITH ME!"

Alexander's eyes widened in horror, "Stop! Don't you care about the innocent people at all!? They have done nothing wrong!"

"Of course they did! I only built my kingdom for those who are abandoned by the gods! But those people doesn't like that and destroyed and attacked my kingdom over and over again! Killing hundreds of thousands of my citizens! Even the woman I loved was raped and tortured for a whole month before killing her! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ALL THOSE WHO HAVE WRONGED ME!"

"You're insane!"

"HAHAHA! I'M INSANE SO WHAT!? I WILL BRING THIS WORLD DOWN WITH ME! TELL ME HERO! WHERE IS YOUR GODS NOW!?"

"Dammit! STOP!" Alexander rushed towards Azazel, depite barely even able to move due to the pressure that the demon king is releasing.

"Too late!"

However, before Azazel could finished his spell, a pillar of golden light shined from the sky and shoot towards Azazel.

Azazel coughed mouthful of bloods as he kneeled down to the ground. He slowly lifted his head and glared at the heavens.

"Ke...kehehe! So you all finally....decided to intervene?!...Too bad...I won't be able...to kill you bastards....But know this...I WILL RETURN FOR YOUR HEADS!"

Azazel waved his hand as black magic circle appeared and surrounded him. The aura he released just now wasn't to destroy, but to prepare for his escape.

He knew he won't be able to win if the gods decided to interfere, so he planned to use the spell he developed that lets him escape to a place far away from the gods reach.

He have no idea as to where this spell will take him, but he knew that the gods won't be able to reach him.