Two

After awhile, Salem finally stopped 'playing' with the mark. She looked around the room and it was a mess, the windows were shattered, cracks here and there, and the table was broken to pieces.

Azazel also noticed this and snapped his fingers. The room returned to what it was before.

Salem was a bit impressed, she too can fix the room if she wanted to. But it would take time, but Azazel just snapped his fingers and everything was fixed.

She shook her head, there are many things she wanted to ask. She glanced at Azazel and asked.

"Why give me this power?"

"Why indeed? Perhaps, I find myself into you, or maybe because I just wanted to. I have no idea, all I know is, you are worthy of that power."

Salem doubted that it was only for those reasons, but she didn't push him to answer and just accepted this power.

"Are there any side effects?"

"None, well if you consider having a life span of 10 thousand years then yes. Though that mark is also connected to me, if I don't have any more power or forbid you, then you won't be getting a power up."

"The lifespan is useless to me, I'm immortal. So I guess its fine."

Azazel smiled, "Tell me about everything of this world, and how do you plan on killing the gods and ruling this world?"

Salem smirked and began to talk. She told him about the brother gods, about her and her ex though not the full story, she told him about the relics, on how they were hidden under the four academies, about the maidens, and how only the specific maiden can open the vault leading to the relics.

Then she told him about her plans. How she plan to steal the power of the Fall maiden and gave it to her chosen vasal under her, how she plan to divide the four kingdoms, and take the relic one by one.

At the end, Azazel just let out a humm and nodded his head. The plan was great actually, seriously its almost perfect and guaranteed her victory if there is no wild card that would ruin the plan.

'Well, since I won't be returning my world soon. I guess I'll help her in her plans.'

Azazel stood up gave his hand to Salem who took it as she stood up, holding each other's hands.

The two of them disappeared from the castle and appeared at the pools where grimms were being made.

"So these are the grimms, the pools also contains a spark of divinity related to darkness, destruction, and death. This pool is pure negative energy given form....as expected of a god."

Even though it seems like he was praising them, Azazel's voice was full of mockery and disdain.

Azazel observed the pool carefully, no grimms were attacking due to Salem and his own negativity that would rival even the god of darkness.

Suddenly, a beowolf emerged from the pool. Azazel looked at it carefully and it was weak, very weak that a sneeze from him can kill this thing.

"Hold still."

At his words, the Beowolf did not dare to even twitch its paws. Azazel touched its forehead with his finger as the beowolf began to glow and change.

Its mask and bone spikes started falling to the ground and disappearing. Its size started to increase and it became even more wolf-like until it stood on four legs, its height reaching up to seven meters and length reaching up to eleven meters.

Its red eyes also changed into purple, with thick spiky mane.

"From now on, you shall be called as Fenrir." Said Azazel with a smirked as the wolf howled, the rest of the grimm seems to bow before it.

"Impressive, I wonder how strong it is now?" Salem praised, she was honestly surprised by how much a weak beowolf has changed.

"Hmm, give or take 1/10th of your power without using my mark."

Salem was shocked, 1/10th of her power means that this beowolf is, "As powerful as a maiden."

Azazel nodded, "Yes, but it doesn't necessarily mean that it can rival a maiden. This is still a grimm after all, even though it has an intelligence of a ten years old child, it will still lose if the maiden its facing was experienced and skillful."

Salem frowned but nodded. She wasn't really trained or skillful, she just overwhelms her opponents with pure power.

Fight power with even more power, is what she always do. And given that her power is second to none, she never bothered to train, well aside from mastering her magic.

'Looks like I will also have to train from now on.'

"We already have the location of the Fall, Winter, and Summer maidens right?" Azazel asked, looking at Salem over his shoulder.

She nodded, "Yes, the only one that is missing is the Spring, she ran away a couple of years ago and still wasn't found."

"Alright. Fenrir, I want you to go to Mistral and searched for a woman with a weird soul and bring her here."

The power of maiden are passed to someone through a soul, so if you are a maiden, then your soul might be a bit of a mess because of many other souls who were a maiden before you.

Though it wasn't harmful, it is also wasn't helpful and might even have some side effects.

The matter regarding souls are complicated like that.

Fenrir howled, a purple aura bursts out of its body before it run away to follow its boss's orders.

Azazel wanted to say something but chose to remain quiet. He just went to Salem's side and whispered.

"Does it know....where Mistral is?"

Salem smirked, she actually wanted to laugh but held herself. "Fenrir is a grimm, it can just ask other grimms for direction."

"Ohhh~" Azazel nodded before holding Salem's hands. Like before, Salem did not push him away and just let him, but if it was anyone else then they would've already been a food to one of her 'pets' before they could even think of touching her.

"Well, I want to know about your subordinates, let's go meet them. I'm also curious about the girl you chose as a vassal for the Fall, if I find her worthy then I might give her a mark."

"Very well. Though one of them might be a bit.....weird? So don't expect too much."

"I have many weird subordinates before, especially the Sins, so I don't really care. Anyway, let's go."

With that, the two of them disappeared.