the slipper the cape the hair and the cow

I was still in search of the girl until I got hit by a horse. "Are you okay? I didn't see you" a man said and I looked up at him. He was definitely father worthy! "I'm okay" I said standing up. "Oh I'm the prince, well the other prince" he explained bowing. "I'm Lilla" I said smiling. "Oh Red...." I heard Mr. Wolf's voice sing out. "Hello Mr. Wolf" I said turning around. "Your going the wrong way. She's this way" he said pointing to the right. "Okay. Thank you!" I said and went to leave. "Where are you off to Lilla" the prince asked as the wolf left. "I'm off to meet a girl with beautiful long blonde hair" I said as a women ran into the prince. "I'm so sorry! Hide me!" she said standing behind both of us as a man came up. "Brother have you seen a brown haired maiden. Amazing golden dress?" he asked and I answered before him. "No. But I can assure you we will find you if we see her" I said giving my Innocent smile. "Alright....whats going on here?" he asked and the prince answered first. "I was escorting this young girl to a maiden with very long blonde hair" he said waiting for him to leave. "But um we....we have...her shoe!" I said and grabbed her shoe off her foot giving it to him. "Thank you. I shall find her" he said leaving. "Oh thank you both!" the girl said stepping in front of us. "Why are you hiding from him?" I asked and she sighed. "I don't know. I can't decide if I want to stay with him or go back to my old life" she explained and I heard a familiar voice. "Our beans? Oh we mustn't give up our beans! Well if we must" the voice said and I snuck behind a tree and watched. "Beans in exchange for my cow?" Jack asked. Hey wait Jack!! And the baker....oh dear. "Oh no son these are no ordinary beans...these carry magic" she said and I muffled a laugh. She's as crazy as her husband! "What kind of magic?' he asked and I facepalmed. He believes them?! "Magic beyond description" the baker finally said. "Can I get my cow back someday?' he asked. awe he loves his cow.... "Yes/possible" they said in unison. They traded and Jack was left standing alone until I walked up to him. "Lilla?" he asked and I waved. "Lilla? Did you already leave?" the prince asked as he came into the clearing with the girl. "Oh no I was just talking to a friend" I said and the girl smiled. "A friend hm?" she asked nudging me. I blushed and hit her arm. "Now lets return that way we need that thief girls red cape" the baker said and I seen the prince and the gil cross their arms. "Come on!" Jack yelled as they came. "Wait you thief girl stop!" the baker yelled as I ran. "And you girl! That slipper! We need it!" the bakers wife called out as we all ran. "You three can go we just need that slipper and that girl" the baker yelled. "Her cape too!" the bakers wife added. "I am the prince and I command all of you to stop!" the prince said and everyone stopped dead in their tracks. "What did she steal?" he asked. "All of our bread" the baker said trying to grab me. "Well when I seen her she didn't have any bread" The prince replied an dlooked at me. "It was either give the wolf the bread or become his bread" I said and he nodded. "I apologize I will have bread sent to your bakery" the prince said and they thanked him. "But we really need that cape. To have a child, and the slipper" the bakers wife said and we all scoffed. "That makes no sense!" The girl whom still hasn't explained her name. "Please...." The baker said and I felt so bad. "Here" I said and gave him my cape. The girl sighed and gave them her slipper. "okay seriously what's your name?" I asked and she laughed. "Sorry, I'm Ella" she said smiling. "Maybe you could help us! We need hair as yellow as corn" she said and I smiled widely. "Come with us! We are going to a girl in a tower she has hair as yellow as corn!" I said nodding. "Okay. I guess if you are all coming you could have your things back" the bakers wife said giving it all back. I put on my cape, Ella put on her shoe and we all continued walking.