Shes alive! To grandmothers house we go!

"May I stop at grandmothers house? I want to see her house again" I said and They nodded. "Into the woods...." I sang the song my mother taught me we reached the oak tree. The door was wide open....odd. "Oh dear, how uneasy I feel" I said as me and Ella walked inside. "Granny? It's me, Red. No offense but I thought you were dead" I called out and heard a different voice say come in. "Your alive! Oh my Granny, what big ears you have" I said while standing before her with Ella as she told me to come closer. We both did and she revealed being the wolf as he swallowed us whole.

(Jacks POV)

"Ahhhhh!" I heard Lilla scream and we all ran inside to see a sleeping wolf. "Help someone!" We heard Ella scream out and the Baker cut open to wolfs stomach seeing them. "Oh god!" He helped them out then walked outside. "I can't believe I did that" he said as we all went after him. "Aren't you going to help her skin it? What kind of a hunter are you?" Lilla's granny asked and he shook his head. "I'm a baker! I'm only here for that red cape that golden slipper his stupid cow and some ladies stupid hair!" The baker yelled and Lilla got mad walking towards him. "Listen here Baker! You came here to take all those things that are special to all of us! Your lucky we are even giving them to you!" She yelled and I muffled a laugh. "Your right , okay I'm sorry!" He said throwing his hands up. "Good" Lilla said crossing her arms. "Now to my mothers tower!" Lilla said. "So your mom lives in a tower?" I asked. "Well no, but I hope she'll be a mother to me" she said and I tilted my head. "Hey stranger with long hair and no life will ya be my mom? Sounds odd" the baker said. "i have no mother she was killed by I don't but I want a mother" Lilla said sniffling and I Hugged her. I noticed her face turning a light pink as she hugged back and smiled. "Off to blondies house!" I said as we continued walking. "Goodbye granny! I apologize for eating all the food!" Lilla yelled. "Thats fine Red. Goodbye!" Her granny called back walking inside. "I can't believe granny's alive" Lilla said smiling.