Chapter Thirteen: Annoying Draco

It was 10 days until the dance and 11 until they graduated from Hogwarts.

Draco and Hermione were at Hogsmeade, shopping. When they ran into Neville, Luna, and Hannah. It was clearly a love Triangle. It wasn't going to end well for Luna though. Hermione could already tell. Neville was in love with Hannah Abbott. The two groups made their way to Zonko's together. After Zonko's, they went their separate ways. Draco and Hermione walked over to the Shrieking Shack. Draco wrapped a protective arm around Hermione as she shivered. They didn't realize they were being watched. Ron stood at the top of the hill watching with a sad smile on his face as he realized that he had been right about Draco. He and Hermione were made for each other, and now he was seeing it with his own eyes. Ron made sure no one was looking before he turned into a fluffy red cat and meowed loudly. Hermione looked back and saw him. His chocolate brown eyes stared at her as he swishes his tail. Draco smiled at the cat. "I love you too, Ron." Hermione shouted to the cat. The cat grinned a big toothed grin and walked down to meet them. "You really need to go on a diet." Hermione said teasingly. He meowed again and rubbed against her legs. He smiled at Hermione one last time before he ran back over the hill. "How did you know it was him?" Draco asked in awe. Hermione stared after the cat. "It may have not been, but he had Ron's eyes." Hermione smiled. He wasn't mad at her anymore. Draco watched as Hermione smiled. He was happy for her. That night, Hermione and Draco were lounging lazily in front of the fireplace reading. Draco was leaned against Hermione's shoulder and Hermione was leaning on his shoulder lightly. Draco was watching Hermione more than he was reading though. She was so content and concentrated on her book. She looked so cute. He couldnt help himself. He leaned over and kissed her forehead. She smiled. "Stop distracting me, Dracie." She complained teasingly. He smirked and kissed her forehead again. She smiled and tried her best to focus on her book. Draco was growing more annoyed by the second at not having her full attention. He moved so that he was in front of her. He tried to cover the page she was reading on her book but she just swatted his hand away. He eventually gave up and just leaned back against her knees. As soon as he wasn't looking she quickly kissed him on the top of his head. He turned back to look at her but she was reading again. She grinned mischievously.