Chapter 1 Jess

I'm so glad college is done! Professors let us out early today too! Guess I'll head over to the apartment I share with my boyfriend

I'm so glad college is done! Professors let us out early today too! Guess I'll head over to the apartment I share with my boyfriend. We've been together since I was 16, moved in together at 19 right after I started college. He's in an MC.

His real name is Ray, but his MC name is Reaper. It's Friday and tonight there will be a big party at the clubhouse. I pulled into the driveway and saw his bike. After I let myself inside, I heard giggling. Ok, let's get this over with.

I went into the bedroom expecting to see my boyfriend with another woman of course. But no, the fucker has 2 women. Ok, yes, he's hot and sexy. Probably the only reason I put up with his shit so long. Plus he was the first guy who ever really paid attention to me, and he was my first crush who took my virginity.

But he is a man whore who can't keep it in his pants. He's been able to keep me from catching him, until today. And his other flaw, when he gets drunk, he's a pure asshole. He's never hit me, but he has grabbed me and left bruises.

"Oh, hey baby, want to join the party?" Reaper asked. "Sure, let me grab something first." I replied with a grin.

" I replied with a grin

I went to my purse. I got my best friend then walked back into the bedroom. I cocked the gun and everyone on the bed froze at the sound.

"Now you bitches have 30 seconds to grab what you can and get the fuck out of my home before you take a trip to the morgue!" I said calmly.

They stare at me like they don't understand English, so I fired a shot at the headboard of the bed. I hate it anyway. Reaper bought it so I'll be glad to get rid of it! They grabbed their clothes and took off running.

I heard one whispered "crazy bitch". Yep, that's right.

"Now baby just calm down." Reaper said as if talking to a child.

I aimed the gun at him and cocked it. "I'm done with your cheating, lying, no good for nothing, sorry ass! You've got 20 seconds to get out. And you can come by later to pick your shit up from the front lawn, after I tell Daddy of course." I aimed the gun at him.