꧁𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙/𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕝꧂

⚠️TW⚠️

Y/N's POV
The world surrounding me was black. Was my eyes open? I highly doubted it, right until I tried to get up and crashed into a locker opening it and crashing into a purple haired boy. I open my eyes to see a boy's chest! I quickly get my head out of his shirt and stand up blushing.
I look down to help him up and see...
"K-Kokichi?!"
He jumps up and hugs me, "N/N~Chann!"
We do a secret handshake and burst in laughter.
"How's the ultimate supreme leader doin'?" I joked.
"Good, how's the ultimate gangster?" He laughed
I put my thumb up and chuckle. 'Thank god he kept it.'
"Are you two done now?" A white haired boy sighed.
"Aww dick-less, power-less robot jealous that we have friends and you don't?" Kokichi laughed.
I slightly chuckle.
"Th-That's robophobic!" He sniffed. "Anyways, N/N-"
Kokichi punched the robot in the back, "Hey! Only I can call N/N~Chan that! You call her Y/N!" He pouted.
"Y-Y/N, my name is Keebo! Im ultimate robot!" He smiled awkwardly.
I whispered to Kokichi, "I dare you to chase him around again and see if he actually has a dick." He chuckled at me and patted my shoulder.
"Keeboy I'm gonna see if you have a dick!" He chuckled as he started to chase Keebo around.
~
10 minutes later
~
Somehow Kokichi wasn't puffed out yet and still chasing him. I heard a knock coming from the door and a blonde girl and a boy with a hat come in.
"Uh- Uhm, hello?" She said walking towards us.
"Welcome to the caotic room! Featuring Kokichi the supreme leader and Keebo the robot and Y/N the gangster producing the caotic room!" I chuckled. Kokchi stopped chasing Keebo and jumped on my back making us fall to the ground. We laughed are heads off and stood back up.
"Well that was a such a show." Kaede smiled. I looked over my shoulder to see Kokichi pouting. "Aww where did he go?"
"I suppose he snuck out without us noticing?" I looked up and put my finger on my mouth.
"Mmm. Yeah!" He smiled.
"Well- I'm Kaede Akamatsu, ultimate pianist. The boy beside me is Shuichu Saihara, ultimate detective!"
"I don't really care enough for what you say next so..." he chuckled as he picked me up and ran out the door. He ran all the way to the dorms area with me in his arms.
"Mr strong boy going to fuck me now huh?" I joked.
He blushed.
"I- no! Im not that into you!" He dropped me on the floor. I wacked my head on the railing on the side.
"HEY YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I shouted.
"Oh shit, N/N~Chan I'm so sorry!" He held my head up and helped me up. He looked at his hand to see blood. "So much for protecting me. Also did you forget about my lu-" he covered my mouth. After a second he let my mouth go.
"How bout we go to my dorm?" He asked. I nodded in response.
~
In his dorm
~
He bandaged my head up with the bandages he found in his bathroom.
~
Kokichi's POV
~
I noticed that Y/N's head was facing the floor.
"N/N~Chan you good?" I asked. She nods.
"My head just hurts thats all." I walk over to my closet to bring out the D.I.C.E hat and put it on Y/N.
"This will cover the bandages so you don't get attention from the others!" I smiled.
~
Y/N's POV
~
I look down again for a few minutes until...
Kokichi grabs my wrists and pins me down on his bed! I felt my face turn red.
"Nihihi! This is for falling in my shirt and calling me a bitch!" He chuckled putting his soft lips against mine. I looked shocked.
After a few seconds he got off me and chuckled. I sit up and cover my lips.
~
Kokichi's POV
~
"And that's what you get!" I laughed looking over at Y/N. I noticed tears falling down her cheeks.
"K-Ko... that was my first..." she ran out of my room.
~
Y/N's POV (sorry for switchingn so much-)
~
I sobbed as I ran to my room locking the door behind me. I fall onto my bed crying.
'Why the fuck did he do that? It just makes me hurt more that I have a crush on him! I know it was just a joke...' I sobbed for who knows how long. Until.
!Knock Knock!

Author:
Haha! Cliff hanger! :p Who was it you may ask? They start with a K! Kaede? Kokichi? Or did I lie? Till next time!
✰𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 𝟽𝟿𝟾✰