⚠︎︎𝕀ℕℂ𝕀𝔻𝔼ℕ𝕋⚠︎︎

⚠️TW (rape, cutting.)⚠️
Y/N's POV
I slowly try to get up out of my bed until I feel a person pull me back onto the bed.
"K-Kokichi, we have to get out of bed..." I sleepily sighed.
"Fineeee~" he whined.
We get out of bed and I put my jacket on.
"N/N~Chan let me wrap your cuts up first."
He takes my jacket off and goes to my bathroom.
~
He comes out with some bandages and wraps them on my arm. He then puts my jacket on me and puts his DICE hat on me.
"Must have fallen off while we were asleep huh?" He smiled.
I knew he was trying to lighten up the mood.
"Hey Ko can we meet up with Kaede?" I ask.
He nods in response.
"I'm going to carry you there! Since I'm your knight in shining armour!" He laughes. I chuckle then he picks me up and runs out of the door with me in my arms.
"K-Ko I'm wearing a skirt! Don't go too fast!" I scream.
"Don't worry I'll lift it up!" He smiles. He looks at me and—
HE BUMPS INTO A POLE. We land on the ground and my knee starts to hurt. I stand up in pain,
"K-Ko are you okay?" His head was bruised and bleeding. I pick him up and bring him to my dorm.
~
His head was bandaged up and he looked kinda silly. I take off the DICE hat and put it on him.
I take off the bandages on my head and put them on the bed.
I kneel down (or stand there or look up if your shorter/same height.)
"Aww you look so silly!" I laugh. I stand up then grab his wrists and pin him onto the bed.
"N-N/N~Chan!" He stutters.
"This is payback!" I stick out my tounge.
"Wow N/N~Chan you look cute ontop!" He chuckles
I start blushing.
"H-Hey! I'm not cute, i-infact I'm ugly!" I stutter.
"N/N... you're beautiful not ugly!"
~
"Hey Y/N are you going to-" Kaede walks in.
Kokichi and I look at Kaede in shock.
"Me and N/N~Chan were going to fuck!" Kokichi laughs.
I look at him fully red.
Kaede slowly closes the door on us.
"K-Kokichi! Wha-What the fuck?" I panic.
"Yes fuck indeed!" He laughs. I get off him and run to the door. Unfortunately I faceplant into the door but then open the door and run out again.
~
"Kaedeeeeeeee!" I cried.
Kaede looks behind her and sees me.
I catch up to her and shake her,
"Ko and I weren't going to fuckkkk! He liedddd! Forgive meeeeeee!" I sob.
"Y/N! It's alright, I know he was lying but why were you ontop of him in the first place?" She asks.
"It was payback for him going ontop of me and kissing meeeeee!" I answer. She doesn't question anymore and just changes the subject. We start walking.
"So Y/N, you seem pretty trustworthy! Want to join in with me and Shuichi to find the mastermind?" She smiles.
My eyes light up. "Sure!"
"Hah, you really do want to leave here huh?" She forces a smile. "Me too, I miss my parents."
"Kaede..." I hug her and we stop walking.
"It's okay! We'll get out of here together and you will see your parents again!"
"Thank you Y/N! I know we will!" She smiles
~
At the Library
~
"Hey Kaede— Oh Y/N you've joined us in finding the mastermind?" Shuichi says somewhat sounding disappointed.
"Yes, I-I guess you don't really want me here? I know I'm usless—" I sigh
"N-No! We can use the extra help!" He panics.
~
Kokichi's POV
~
I wonder where N/N chan is... I look on my monopad and go to the map. Y/N is with Shuichi and Kaede in the Library.
~
I run into the Library, "N/N~Chan!" I yell then slip on a book sliding and—
Last thing I saw was Y/N turning around shouting my name once.
"Hey, is there pillows in the library?" I ask.
"Uhmm— no..." Shuichi mumbles.
"Heeeeeeee!" Y/N shouts.
I sit up realising I've had my face in her bOObs and my hand was on her thigh and her skirt was lifted up.
"N/N~Chan nice panties!" I smile. She quickly puts her skirt down and stands up pushing me off.
"K-Kaede, y-you and Sh-Shuichi can do th-this by yourself right?" Y/N stutters storming off.
Kaede slaps me hard.
"Honestly you have no respect for women!" Kaede shouts.
Tenko storms into the room and kicks me in the head.
"I heard SOMEONE didn't have respect for women!" She angrily shouts.
~
Y/N's POV
~
I lay on my bed shaking.
He doesn't know that I've been r—ed before. I grab the knife that I hid and start cutting my arm deeply.
"FUCK!" I scream.
I feel someone pat my head. I slowly turn around to see...
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ
☘︎︎𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟻𝟸☘︎︎