☔︎︎ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕕?☔︎︎

⚠️Tᗯ⚠️
Y/N POV:
"Uhh Y/N if you're in there, I just wanted to tell you that we need to go to the gym! Care to join me and Shuichi to walk over?" I heard Kaede's muffled voice.
"Sure! Just a minute!" I yelled wiping my tears away. I totally forgot that I had Kokichi's hat on. I decided to keep it on because I didn't want people to see the bandages.
I walk out the room to see Kaede smiling and Shuichi looking at the floor avoiding eye contact.
"Shall we head over?" I smiled.
"Mhm!" Kaede smiled back.
~
The three of us spoke alot during the walk to the gym. Apperantly we've gotten kidnaped? I totally forgot about the fact we randomly appeared here. She also told me that she has been playing piano since a baby! She also told me that Shuichi solved a murder case! We grew a very strong friendship during our talk.
~
We arrive in the gym. Everyone started to introduce eachother. I met alot of people, they were all very unique in their own ways. Like Gonta loved bugs and being a gentleman, Maki being a child carer yet she looked like an assasin or some shit like that and many others.
~
A minute later a bunch of tall robots surrounded us! I saw that Shuichi clinged onto Kaede in fear. I felt someone hug my back, it was Kokichi. I ignored him.
~
A second later a bunch of teddy bears popped out of the robots.
"What the fuck are lil' teddy bears doing here?" Miu shouted.
"Hey we aren't teddy bears! We are the Monocubs!" The pink one whined.
"Indeed they are not teddy bears!" A black and white one showed up.
"You guys are kinda ugly!" I laughed.
"You wanna say that again bitch? I'll have the exials rip you into tiny little shreds." The black and white one threatened. I shivered and pulled Kokichi infront of me and hugged him.
"Hey, don't talk to Y/N like that you rude teddy bear!" Kaede shouted.
~
Later when all the bears said who they were and everyone stopped arguing.
~
"You are all here because you are now in a killing game you little shits!" Monokuma laughed.
I bit my lip.
"K-Killing game?!" I stuttered.
"No way are we going to participate in that!" Kaede cried.
"All the rules are in your monopads little shits!" Monokuma laughed then somehow left in a flash. The monocubs left too.
"This will be easy!" I laughed making my mood change from scared to a joking expression. "Just don't die!" I laughed.
"Y/N, this isn't a joking matter!" Gonta cried.
"Sorry!" I said pushing Kokichi off me and running out of the gym.
~
I head over to the kitchen positioning my hat to avoid eye contact. I grab a knife and put it in my pocket. I head over to my dorm.
~
I lock my door and sit on the floor. I take my jacket off revealing my arm filled with scars. I begin to make more with the knife I stole. Some cuts deeper than others were all over my arm.
'Being abused, tortured, buillied by people at hopes peak academy and hurt to know that Kokichi doesn't love me won't help the scars stop.' I sobbed. I hid the knife in the bookshelf in between some of the books. I sat back down on the floor against my bed and started to ball my eyes out.
I then fall asleep while crying on the floor.
~
I wake up in my bed with someones arm around me.
"K-Ko?" I stutter sleepily.
"N/N~Chan, I-I thought you stopped..."
I turn over and hug Kokichi tightly.
"Sorry I lied." I force a smile.
I started crying again.
"Ko I-I'm sorry for being so worthless!" I sobbed. "All I ever gave you was a bad reputation!"
I bury my face in his chest.
"I'm just an unlucky little peice of shit." I mumble.
He grabs my chin and lifts my head up forcing me to look in his eyes.
"Y/N you aren't worthless! You are one of the nicest peope I've ever met!" He starts tearing up.
"K-Ko is it alright if I go back to sleep w-with you?" I mumble.
He lets go of my chin and I lay my fade against his chest falling asleep.
~
Kokichi's POV
~
'Poor N/N~Chan... she deserved better.' I hold her hand as I slowly fall asleep.
~
☆ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ☆
☾𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 - 𝟽𝟼𝟸☽