The Start of a Friendship

Thor's POV:

I was just as surprised as everyone else at what had just happened. Nevertheless, there was still the matter of explaining the situation.

"So...You may be wondering why I have brought Loki here."

"Yeah. What is he doing here?" asked Bruce.

I was about to respond when Loki cut in. "Being here is part of my punishment. I must stay here until Odin thinks that I have changed my ways."

"Well then, welcome!" the boy, Peter, says. While everyone is looking at him as if he had two heads.

"Thank you, Peter," Loki responds politely.

After that, Stark says, "If you so much threaten any of us, you'll be going back to your glass cage."

"I'll try." was all Loki said.

"Oh, and do anything to hurt the kid physically, mentally, or emotionally, back in the cage. Got it?" Stark adds, with a death glare.

Loki's POV:

Do they think that low of me? That I would hurt a child? "Despite what you all may think, I would never hurt a child, nevermind a respectful one." I see Peter give me a friendly smile, which I return.

---------Time Skip cause I'm lazy-----------

After everything is settled, I was shown my accommodations. It's not Asgard, but it's not as bad as I would have thought. I thank the group, much to their surprise. Well, all but Peter's, he just keeps on smiling.

As the Avengers leave me to adjust, I notice all but one had left. It was Peter. That honestly warms my heart.

"Can I come in?" he asks politely.

"Yes, you may."

He comes in and sits next to me on my bed. We end up talking till supper time, and I enjoy it more then I would have thought. Once we got to the dining room, we are both laughing at a joke Peter has told.

Seeing us get along so well, the Avengers look shocked, yet pleased. As our laughter dies down, we sit and have dinner.

Peter's POV:

Over the course of the afternoon, I learned a lot about Loki. Eventually, we are called to dinner. We enter the dining room, laughing, and eventually sit to eat.

After dinner, I sit with Loki in the living room and we continue talking. After a while, I see that it's time to go home. Before I go I give Loki another hug, and ask, "Mr. Loki, are we friends?".

Seemingly shocked at the question, he thinks for a moment before smiling and saying, "Yes, Peter. We are friends. See you tomorrow.". At that, I say goodnight to everyone and head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it! Please comment and give pointers if your feel it's nessecary.