Finding Out

6 Months Later

Felicity's POV:

Everything is good. Missions are going well, everyone is happy. I not sure how else to put it, everything is just as perfect as it can get.

Me and Loki are happy. No one knows yet, though. Me and Peter are closer than ever. Everyone's in good standings.

Right now we are on our way to a HYDRA base, so we can take it down.

3rd Person POV:

Mission Summary:

The mission is going well. They had the element of surprise for once...or so they thought. They got ambushed. They managed to destroy the base, but it took a toll on all of them.

Everyone was cut and bruised, some were shot. Everyone's pride was hurt. Felicity was hurt the worst. She cuts all over and had taken 3 bullets. One in her right thigh, one to her left shoulder, and one to her gut. The Avengers were on their way back to the tower as fast as possible.

Loki didn't come on missions, so he didn't know what had happened yet.

Loki's POV:

I'm currently sitting in the living room, reading. All of a sudden, about a dozen nurses, come running through with a gurney. This tells me that somebody got hurt on the mission. I decide to go out with them when I hear the Quinjet coming in.

The jet lands and the nurses rush in. When they coming out I see who was hurt. Felicity. I start to panic. As the nurses rush her to the infirmary, I rush after them.

After about 5 minutes, I realize they can't save her. She's going to die. The love of my life is going to die. Just the thought of this brings tears to my eyes. Once everyone's here, the nurses tell us that she will most likely not make it, I realize something.

"Brother! We must bring her to Asgard! We can save her there!" I exclaim.

Everyone agrees that it's the best thing to do. I go to leave with them, but Thor stops me, telling me that I'm not allowed back in Asgard yet.

"I don't care! I'm going no matter what!"

Everyone is mildly shocked when I say this. They know that we are very close, but they don't still don't know.

No matter what I say, Thor won't let me go. He brings Felicity to Asgard, and we all hope that she will be ok.

3rd Person POV:

It's been 3 days and Thor and Felicity are still on Asgard. By now Loki was starting to worry. Was the love of his life okay? Was she being treated fairly by the Asgardians? Did Odin take kindly to her presence? He didn't approve of Jane until he found out about the Aether being inside of her. With every doubtful thought and question, Loki's anxiety grew. This did not go unnoticed by Natasha. She wondered why Loki would be so worried about Felicity. 

After spending some time thinking about this, the answer finally hit her. Loki was in love! She almost squealed, but caught herself and decided to through Loki a knowing smirk. Loki noticed this and was confused. Nat signaled for him to come with her. Nat walked to her room and Loki teleported there to not raise suspicion. 

"Okay, what do you want, Natasha?" Loki asked, slightly annoyed.

"I know what you're hiding Loki" Natasha responded. Loki looked nervous for a second before regaining composer again. 

"And what might that be?" Loki asked innocently.

"Take a guess." 

"No, just tell me," Loki said stubbornly.